HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the best place to get a Martin Lang rubber mask version for the cheapest price? I'm in new York. Toys2 has it for $250 . That's steap. Hopeing I could find one cheaper.

There is a place where i can get this for $245 to Ireland ..should i go for it?

Last edited:
Its a very nice figure for sure. Kinda regret skipping it when it was up on Toys2 for ages.

Although they were nothing like what Reese described in T1 I love the T-600s in Salvation.

Finally got this bad boy in the mail today. Paid an awesome price. Used BIN with 8% off from Bing.com. Saved $14 and change off the final price. Sweet fig!!! This dude is huge on top of his base I had trouble putting him into my detolf. Geez!

Here's some pics:

T-600Concept2.jpg
T-600Concept1.jpg

T-600Concept3.jpg
T-600Concept4.jpg

thank you so much for these pics. I have decided that i am gonna get this. i may skip on iron man mark VI and just go for this. am i making wrong decision here??

this figure looks really cool. so realistic

thank you so much for these pics. I have decided that i am gonna get this. i may skip on iron man mark VI and just go for this. am i making wrong decision here??

this figure looks really cool. so realistic

Selling mine if you're interested. It also comes with a custom coat. Here's how it looks like now:

T-600ConceptCustom5.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom4.jpg

T-600ConceptCustom3.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom1.jpg

PM me if you're interested. :wave

Hi chaps,

is the difference between this & the MMS104 & the MMS105 ??

I look at pics , but they look the same :confused: , except this says "concept" version ??

appreciate any feed back Please ?

regs daz

I believe the backpack and base are different

thansk mate :)

All , I can see from Pics , Is that the Concept version has 1 mini gun, where as the other has 1 mini rail gun & flame Thrower ??

very difficult to work this 1 out ?

I will just buy them both & see which 1 I like :)

reg & thanks Daz

Last edited:
thansk mate :)

All , I can see from Pics , Is that the Concept version has 1 mini gun, where as the other has 1 mini rail gun & flame Thrower ??

very difficult to work this 1 out ?

I will just buy them both & see which 1 I like :)

reg & thanks Daz

Whoops, I had this confused with the Bare Endoskeleton. Not the ones wearing clothes. I had forgotten how many variants HT made :lol Yeah the differences are MMS 105 has a different "rubber mask" than MMS 104. 105 also comes with a beanie and one less gun and a different chain gun all together. Their bases are also different.

attachment.php

4.jpg

This version is actually a Hot Toys Exclusive ( wat ever that means ??) the "MMS 104" ~ and the other is the "Concept" version exactly as you mentioned with Beanie &all :)

I bought the MMS 104 version as I just liked their Base a bit more & decided that I have a better option to Display him , with the 2 Weapons or just 1 ??

Both are sick as Hell looking :)

thanks guys for all the info :)

Regs Daz

:panic:YUS! Just won one of these babies MISB on the bay for $225 shipped!

I wooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnn:blissy:bunnydanc

Got my concept version!

6S4IzT1.jpg

ans34X9.jpg

I really like the way they did the packaging and insert.

Took some decent photos today of my T-600 Concept. I need some batteries unfortunately. I love this guy coming out of the box. Sweet range of motion, killer accessories and a great look. Gonna try to do a video review later today.

https://imgur.com/a/6THqQ

PnNfh3x.jpg

Bk081Yw.jpg

EYjj3eu.jpg

bmz49z0.jpg

6716RxX.jpg

NZVdeDp.jpg

Uv7OWoO.jpg

Nice Photos, Those T-600's are still awesome figures, there so big and bad@$$ looking, congrats on the concept version, mask for that one is killer:hi5:

Back