HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the HT's official website. It says that its limited, even the Laing DCD version doesn't say that its limited. Only the anicom one.

It was supposedly to be limited to 300 for anicom. Then there was an extra 100 for the taiwan toy fair, and another 300 for singapore toy fair, and now they are taking PO for it in Jakarta.

I'm pretty sure that what your store has is the mail away offer for the "Sideshow Exclusive"(That's not exclusive to them...) version of the standard "naked" T-600 that comes with a concept base.

It's also possibly a pre-order for the MMS97 Martin Laing "signature" concept edition.

500 MMS105's were released (300 in HK, 100 in Taiwan and 100 In Singapore).

I wish that were the case, mate.

Action city ( official distributor for HT in Singapore) is taking POs for those who have missed out on the T600, as well as mark 3 silly in the toy fair.

My dealer is the official distributor for Jakarta market, so I'm not really surprised that they were given such treatment as well. They haven't gotten the DCD laing T600 just yet, but I guess its just a matter of time anyways.

I'm pretty sure that what your store has is the mail away offer for the "Sideshow Exclusive"(That's not exclusive to them...) version of the standard "naked" T-600 that comes with a concept base.

It's also possibly a pre-order for the MMS97 Martin Laing "signature" concept edition.

500 MMS105's were released (300 in HK, 100 in Taiwan and 100 In Singapore).

Getting rid of the ones that didn't sell at the fair?

Toy Hunters told a friend that only 500 were produced in total.

It hasn't came in to the stores yet, if that's what you are asking. But I'm pretty confident that they are coming in soon.

They just got the gunmetal iron man, so my guess is anytime now.

I wished I had the budget to preorder these, just that with soo many awesome figs like MJ thriller, joker DX just around the corner and the ones I have yet to get like nokia bruce, godfather, I just have to prioritize those first. I'm gonna try to pick these baby up sometime down the road, I hope :/

I still can't find any info on this release. Toy Hunters don't know anything either.:confused:

Getting rid of the ones that didn't sell at the fair?

Toy Hunters told a friend that only 500 were produced in total.

I think I remember the same thing happened with the T2 Battle Damaged Endo exclusive was limited to 500 but 200 of them were allocated to SSC and later sold through them. I'm hoping the same will happen with these but I'm sure they would have already put them up for pre-order by now since they've already been released.

Just bought this guy of off ebay for £175 all in. Is that a good price for the Ani-Com exclusive?

I've noticed the prices are coming down a bit on eBay. I'm gonna wait alittle longer before I try getting one.

Me too. I was going to hold off on getting the concept figures, but now that I have the regulars, I really want these too. Hopefully, I can get one at a reasonable price pretty soon.

Hot Toys:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Hot Toys products!

No further amounts of this item will be produced.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks!

Best regards,

GL/ Hot Toys Ltd.

Latest posts

Back