HT-MMS 105-Terminator Salvation-T-600 (concept version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could find one for a reasonable price. $300+ shipped is just too much for something that isn't very exclusive.

Got mine!!!
Just a quick shot!

3870451588_ab1e2715ba_o.jpg

broke down and snagged it... second most expensive figure in my collection, next to the tumbler. can't say it's worth the price, but it's definitely a great figure. i just hope to be able to afford the member exclusive version someday...

35063766.58fa27.jpg

just got him...and omg!..he is beautiful!!..i'm glad i waited for him instead of jumping onto the rubber face t-600 version...

anyway..how many versions of t-600 are there??..i only know regular, rubber skin and concept (concept and martin lang the same?) i'm confuse already..lol :duh

I just broke down and snagged on of ebay for $316 AUS shipped. Not the most expensive being the Queen from Aliens on it's way now.

I just broke down and snagged on of ebay for $316 AUS shipped. Not the most expensive being the Queen from Aliens on it's way now.

Oohh! For a second there I though you meant a Hot Toys Queen :( This is my favorite T-600 so far. The mask and gun are just awesome. Still waiting for my T-600 VIP to arrive, then some weapon swapping will take place :naughty.

And welcome to the boards Kentox :D

That was my first post so it's a bit of a learning curve but having collected different types of toys over the years,Kubricks, 60's Godzilla Kaiju, Ultraman. Sideshow and Hot Toys seem to be the main ones that have finally been able to do the movie characters that I have always wanted.Terminator series,Predator,Aliens,Star Wars etc.

Back on topic for this thread I thought the concept T-600 was numbered at 300 and would of been numbered at the base.If not I hope it will still be a awesome figure, disappointed but live and learn I guess.

Great price with shipping. Always great to see another Aussie on the forums. I'm a bit a newbie still as well. Welcome.

Cheers :) Mario

Thanks Mario for the welcome.
Actually it was $316 US with shipping which ends up being $377 oz thereabouts.
I wish it was closer to $300 oz though.

Go to the HT's official website. It says that its limited, even the Laing DCD version doesn't say that its limited. Only the anicom one.

It was supposedly to be limited to 300 for anicom. Then there was an extra 100 for the taiwan toy fair, and another 300 for singapore toy fair, and now they are taking PO for it in Jakarta.

There's nothing on my T-600 concept box to indicate exclusivity or edition size, so I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

I have a question for those who have this version...

I have the Martin Laing Signature Edition coming (some damn day: the second to be revealed, the last to be released) and it has this same ammo back pack.

This pack doesn't have straps, so how does it attach?

I have a question for those who have this version...

I have the Martin Laing Signature Edition coming (some damn day: the second to be revealed, the last to be released) and it has this same ammo back pack.

This pack doesn't have straps, so how does it attach?

There are clips on the backpack that clicks onto the T-600's back.

Back