• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) FIRST RUN SHIPPED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS

Awesome. Money coming your way. PayPal info is on the first post right?

i ll send the money tomorrow tops ( i am already on the list)

Payment sent.

Just a heads up, here's who I've got that was interested and haven't paid.

BOTH
jbr09211976
Levit05
ali032373
galactiboy
Hologram AI
DFanatic
surforia

Paper:

ALL 3
chilipep66
Rock83
rjszar
bigbawsmcgraw
SheSaMona
fgoni
ricardobsn
JeffTVR
Cocoboloboy
crazygmpoker
chubbyman
turbo.VS.ozone

If you're on the list and you HAVE paid, let me know and I'll fix that.

Payment sent.

Payment sent for all 3.Thanks :)

I'm interested in all 3. Sending payment now.

Will this be readily available, I want to buy when I have the figure already, I tend to loss things :lol

Maybe. I don't know where I'll be in March. But I'll tell you what, if you do lose them, I would replace them for you.

Got a few more payments today, will update the list.

The plan is to start having these out starting next Monday, and that will stay on track assuming a few variables remain constant. My grandfather's health is deteriorating quite rapidly, and may be checking out any day, so if that happens I'm going to be making a trip up to Georgia. That said, he's a tough bastard and my family doesn't think he's quite done yet.

Now, a little bit of happier news. We're working on seeing if we can get Marty's letter, as WELL as the disappearing photo in. Any interest in those? If we can, anyone who wants them would have to kick in an extra dollar or 2 for production costs.

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS/UPDATE P.14

My sympathies to your family but support and family is the strongest thing there is to a sick person! I hope your grandfather pulls through. I am all for anything BTTF, so much me down for everything including photo and letter. I'll delay payment a bit and buy everything in 1 go.

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS/UPDATE P.14

Put me on the list for everything, but I'll wait to see if you can include the photo and letter. :)

Hope your Grandfather pulls through dude, he is lucky to have the support of a loving family.

I hope your grandfather pulls through pal...all my support!

Thanks for the support fellas. Really means a lot. Unfortunately it's not really a get better situation. But hey, you never know.

Back