• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) FIRST RUN SHIPPED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS/UPDATE P.14

My sympathies to you and your family. I lost my grandfather a few years ago and it's never an easy thing.

I'm in for the letter and photo. I wouldn't be able to send payment until Thursday though. So if you want to hold off on shipping my entire order until those are finished and the last 2 items are paid for, I'm fine with that.

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS/UPDATE P.14

I'd be willing to do a separate order for the photo & letter for a couple bucks, whichever is easiest, as I already sent my initial payment. I'd also like to send my sympathies to you and your family, hope everything works out.

Sorry about your grandfather dude! Hope he gets better!

I would be interested in the letter and photo as well

Thanks for the support fellas. Really means a lot. Unfortunately it's not really a get better situation. But hey, you never know.

I was in a similar situation with my grandmother back in January. It is extremely hard and I know exactly what you are going through. Just be sure to end every visit letting him know exactly how you feel… you will be grateful you did down the line!

Yes. Just sent my payment a few days ago as well. Let me know if I need to send the extra for the photo and letter now or if it's more cost effective to wait. I'd love to see these now but if it's easier to ship them all out at once I'd kick in the money and wait for all of them. No biggie.

Sorry about your pops bro. I lost mine about 14 years ago. He was like my dad to me. I know how you must be feeling.

Thanks for the support everyone. I plan on attempting the letter and photo today, so no one should be delayed.

For the photo, do you guys want headless brother, or no?

Erased from existence...

Looking into it. Will either be faded or headless.

Hunterdnrc, Sorry about your grandfather, hope he get better!

paid for the all 3 already and also interest in the letter and photo, please count me in, thanks!

I'm definitely interested in the photo and letter too!

Hey Hunter sorry to hear about your grandfather, sent you a pm about some decals, take your time and get back to me whenever you can, thanks man!

Heh Hunter, just sent you the $2 for the additional letter and photo. You can send it with my other stuff whenever you can. No rush. Thanks!!

Back