• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) FIRST RUN SHIPPED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS FOR ADDONS

Good eye! Well, I dont want to be sitting on people's money this long. Maybe two different shades included? I'd like to imagine that HT has the decency to get the red at least relatively close to the original.

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS FOR ADDONS

Sent you an extra $2 for the photo and letter

Think these two are safe choices to include?

yGHehxY.png

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TEST ON LAST PAGE

Hi, Just a quick note to say I have sent you the extra $2 for the letter and photo. Many thanks :)

Alright! Everyone that has paid will go out this week.

Anyone who has not yet paid will go out in a few weeks once payment is received.

I'm sending out messages now to those who showed interest, and to those who may want to add the photo and letter to their order.

In other words, here is our updated Map. :)

xHdeeFa.png

Nice. I like it.

Great stuff and thanks for doing this!

Sent the extra $2.00 for the picture and letter.

Sent you payment for the full set including the letter and photo. :hi5:

Back