HT making Symbiote Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lower shelf, next to Cap:

189199_191997904195541_138228759572456_548503_5833237_n.jpg

Mods feel free to merge if I pulled a newb. I looked on Pg. 1 and 2 and didn't see anything but umpteen IM threads. :lol

He's cool looking. They had one at Comic-Con and will look badass next to the regular spidey.

Last edited:
Well, in all fairness we don't have a thread dedicated to this figure. Let's get off Nam's butt for a few.

Nice thread Nam!

I hate when newbs get all wet and excited thinking they spotted something new and then start new ____ty threads about it.

Especially when everyone who actually bothered to look saw these pics last week.

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol
:slap

There must a really good reason for why a thread was not made for this even though it was shown at Comic Con a week ago. :lol

Sad thing is, all the morons here taking potshots must've missed my acknowledgement in the OP, if there'd already been a thread about it...

:wave :moon :wave :lol

Everyone is just having fun. We like your colorful commentary on things. It keeps this board lively.

There must a really good reason for why a thread was not made for this even though it was shown at Comic Con a week ago. :lol

Mainly because we kept the conversation within the original Spider-Man thread but this one was coming eventually.

i love how theres a bunch of "SPECULATION" threads that are still open but a thread for an actual figure thats been shown gets merged for no good reason and then everyone rags on nam for startin up when it shouldn't have disappeared in the first place , just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back