HT making Symbiote Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this was thought out before production. Don't see this looking seamless in the final product. Although it does look pretty good in those grainy pics.

Hope this was thought out before production. Don't see this looking seamless in the final product. Although it does look pretty good in those grainy pics.

Yeah there is alot of shading in these recent pics. Some earlier shots revealed the two piece neck. Its the only way they could do it offering the Parker sculpt.

I was sure i wasn't going get this one... changed my mind !

ace5eb1e.jpg

O dude i told myself I wasnt gonna get this but the sandman base and the headsculpt.:( Dont tempt me. Then we got the Amazing Spidey version coming soon aswell.

The ideal thing would be to have a figure solo and figure & dio pack sold seperately, like with the gantry.

That way people wouldn't have to pay for the base if they didnt want it.

Like many of you I did not have interest in this set, until I saw the headsculpt... dammit...

This is the first time i've ever said this but it's the first headsculpt i'm not convinced by... something seems off around the eyes. I'm not bothered by it though, i'll still buy it, just throwing it out their.

Yep, the worst movie too :slap
It certainly was the worst, but between black Spidey and Venom there were some interesting looking characters with the potential to make great figures. Personally, I don't have to love a movie to like figures of the characters from it.

Nope, we're not gettin Sandman figure at all :wave

You used that "nope" a little too quickly, Bud. When did I say figure? :wave And the giant Sandman diorama piece(s) looks a lot more interesting than a 12 inch Thomas Hayden Church with a crewcut and striped shirt, IMO. You never know, before they consider making Venom or any characters from the previous films, Hot Toys would probably put one of those out, too. They might even include some stretched and sandy swappable limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back