HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

i paid 208$ for it via abcexpresstoys. way too much if you see some auctions at ebay :( but hey, if a bad-figure is ready to PO, i'll do exactly the same as i did for the thriller-figure. or shouldn't i?

still waiting for the first prototype of Bad! :)

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I put it on flex pay through sideshow yesterday. Small premium to pay for the privilege of instalments. I'm pretty light with Sideshow product in the second quarter of this year so it works well.

I paid I think about $210 with postage from Toys2, something like that. I didn't really have any thoughts of it going up or down in price but I did have this worry that if I didn't pre-order early it was going to sell out or that there'd be a shortage once released, which surely didn't come to be...

Looks a bit like Janet. But in fairness, I think that was the look Michael was looking for in his later years.

I'm not a fan of the post-Thriller, plastic surgery/skin whitening MJ, but no doubt that those dolls are impressive interpretations of him during that period.

Wish this came out better...

Here's to hoping we see a Smooth Criminal, BAD, and Dangerous tour MJ soon...

Jackson 5 version would be kind of neat, using the body they will no doubt develop for young John Connor. I would like that, Off the Wall MJ, original Motown Billy Jean version, and Beat It video version, and I would be good. :)

Got MJ in today... hot damn what a great figure! The quality of the outfit is a lot better than I expected; and the heads are fantastic. Still would have preferred the proto expression, but in hand I'm not bothered at all by it.

Still waiting on mine to get here. :(

Yay, got mine today! Alterego.

Who's Bad?

Next up, DX version, includes a Dirty Diana outfit (white blouse)
Thread here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69470

4384272294_8411a48f9a.jpg

4383509575_b6a756d6b8.jpg

4383506097_dd2f20d4ed.jpg

Damn good poses
11111-1.jpg

2222.jpg

Hey guys...someone mentioned in one of the previous posts that the extra shoes come with the leg pegs. I didn't see any pegs in the extra shoes? Am I missing anything? I do see the extra hand pegs.

Hey guys...someone mentioned in one of the previous posts that the extra shoes come with the leg pegs. I didn't see any pegs in the extra shoes? Am I missing anything? I do see the extra hand pegs.

I was referring to the African American Truetype, if you buy one it comes with the same feet pegs for MJs shoes...

I was referring to the African American Truetype, if you buy one it comes with the same feet pegs for MJs shoes...

Ah ok..Got it.. Thanks!

Mine came in yesterday, what an awesome figure!!!

My thoughts: The regular head looks much better in person than it did in any photos I've seen of it. The skintone looks much more realistic than the pics I've seen (which make it look more orange-looking). The prototype head still looks like it would've been much better. When I look at the head I got, all I can think is "This looks good, but that prototype head would've made the figure".

BUT...that zombie head looks flat out PERFECT. Once I put the zombie parts on the figure, that's the only way I wanted to display it.

I'm very happy with the figure!

Awesome video,
for the lazy:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y9uCEOZyUeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y9uCEOZyUeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Mine came in yesterday, what an awesome figure!!!

My thoughts: The regular head looks much better in person than it did in any photos I've seen of it. The skintone looks much more realistic than the pics I've seen (which make it look more orange-looking). The prototype head still looks like it would've been much better. When I look at the head I got, all I can think is "This looks good, but that prototype head would've made the figure".

BUT...that zombie head looks flat out PERFECT. Once I put the zombie parts on the figure, that's the only way I wanted to display it.

I'm very happy with the figure!

Great news die,
I'm glad you like it!!
it rocks!! :rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back