HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

So I did the restaurajones mod the best I could and came up with this:

IMG_0032.jpg

I was told by a friend that the eyes look too big. What do you think? Should I make them smaller?

Last edited:
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Commtech, your friend have reason. It seems a little big. Must be less rounded and more narrow. You must redirect the eyes more upward!! my advice, Very important the shading work around the eyes

one of the last pics of mine

4393217032_0f7d4e867f_o.jpg

After finally paying off through flex pay, just got it today half hour ago, and once I open the box, it brought me back to that happy place back in the 80's. I really enjoy this figure and going to be collecting all future MJ from HT's. But for me, I felt this figure is a bit more DX than the upcoming bad figure. All this needed was PERS. Lot's of hands, 2 complete outfits and Head Sculpts. Hope they add some last minute extra on DX MJ.

Yeah a extra outfit would be great, i mean, it already is coming with several hands, right? A mic with stand is simply a must...time will tell :)

Yea. It looks pretty decent... but i love the godfather zombie. it looks so epic

Looks pretty good!!!...

aaa.jpg

But it's a preorder...
I hope they sell them separately in the future.

Does anyone here have the Exclusive Hot Toys Godather and Thriller MJ? I am curious if the fedora from Vito can fit on Mike? Any pics? Thanks!

Its true and all it does is make me upset! lol. It's simply jaw dropping and actually makes me realize that this sculpt is not so terrible like I always thought it was. Wish HT did not drop the ball on this it would have been amazing if this was what we got

Wow!!
That looks amazing!!!
I wonder if he re-sculpetd it a bit... for some reason the lips look a lot different, and eyes as well...
Really nice!!

Pretty sure it's just paint. Paint Alone can make or break a sculpt

Its true and all it does is make me upset! lol. It's simply jaw dropping and actually makes me realize that this sculpt is not so terrible like I always thought it was. Wish HT did not drop the ball on this it would have been amazing if this was what we got

It's impossible to mass-produce a figure and put that much detail and attention into the paintjob. I think HT did an great job with the figure. My only complaint is that I wish I could somehow get my hands on that non-smiling prototype head!

It's impossible to mass-produce a figure and put that much detail and attention into the paintjob. I think HT did an great job with the figure. My only complaint is that I wish I could somehow get my hands on that non-smiling prototype head!

Seen many Hot Toys products lately?? Take a good close look at The Godfather, the Comedian and Wolverine and you'll be rethinking that statement HT can and has done a lot better!.

Plus this is more about attention to detail as opposed to amount of detail, the first thing I noticed when I watched the thriller video again was that they did not put enough eyeshadow on the figure,., this paint job did that and it helped his likeness like crazy. That, some refinements to the hair redors the lips.., that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back