HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

You must have one helluva scary cat dude... :horror

Yep, same shoes... MJ wore those loafers like 95% of the time... :lol

Just found this picture and then remembered this conversation. I told you. :lol

n1561311264_33496_4695.jpg

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

i got mine friday..
i wanted to take it out of the box. but i will wait until i get my 2nd one from sideshow and the hot toys body so i can display both . zombie mj and regualr mj,,

I just got a extimated arrival time from Sideshow of Feb. 5th.

I just got a extimated arrival time from Sideshow of Feb. 5th.

Ditto... though I might cancel...
I already got one from Toys2 and as much as I'd like to have an extra one, money is tight so, not happening... :monkey2

Just found this picture and then remembered this conversation. I told you. :lol

n1561311264_33496_4695.jpg

Holly crap!!! That is one helluva scary cat!!! :horror:horror:horror

:lol!

Last edited:

I really hate it for 200 dollars

He looked quite bad-ass during This is it, with the curls and all. He looked like he was in the 'Dangerous' 'HIStory' era again.

Good news! Finally received my Michael Jackson Thriller figure, has a decents sculpt, nothing that can't be touched up with a little paint. But what I was most disappointed with was the "red" jacket for the normal MJ, it was horribly bright and tacky looking, from all the pictures of everyone else's, it looks as if I got a bad jacket.

When compared to the Zombie jacket you can see a difference in color. The regular jacket is way too bright in contrast. The Zombie jacket is a little darker in tone. Please let me know if this is just my imagination or are they all like this?? And if not, what should I do buy another one, paint it up myself, or buy one of the custom made ones on Ebay?

In colour my zombie jacket doesn't look any different from the regular jacket. If it weren't for the rips/burns in the zombie jacket, the two would be exactly the same, I'd say.

It seems like it'd be incredibly odd for you to receive some weird jacket, I can't see it happening but maybe, anything's possible. Take a photo of the two side-by-side for others to judge.

Okay everyone, thanks to Pedro for his somewhat basic-tutorial on how to customize the Michael Jackson head sculpt, I managed to do a somewhat decent job on mine. I wish it looked better than this to be honest, but I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks...

mjdisplay2.jpg
mjdisplay.jpg
michaeljacksondisplay.jpg

I think the jacket looks ok. The head sculpts looks nice IMO.

He looked quite bad-ass during This is it, with the curls and all. He looked like he was in the 'Dangerous' 'HIStory' era again.

Would be kinda cool if HT finished the M Icon Jackson line with a This is it figure with multiple outfits from his rehearsals.

Good job on the head Joey.:chew We need now a student and werewolf version for the perfect thriller stuff.

Okay everyone, thanks to Pedro for his somewhat basic-tutorial on how to customize the Michael Jackson head sculpt, I managed to do a somewhat decent job on mine. I wish it looked better than this to be honest, but I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks...

mjdisplay2.jpg
mjdisplay.jpg
michaeljacksondisplay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back