HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Really diggin the hands in the pockets pose on regular Mike.

Some pics of the regular head so-so while others look great. This is definitely gonna be on of those figures that is just better in-hand I think. The Zombie head is perfect though! :rock Still I can't wait..although I have to wait on SSC.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I think most people here are this way :lol:lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EIxaNQYDI1s&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EIxaNQYDI1s&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Like KBA said, thank god we have Pitu! :lol

Poor kid! He probably started to cry when he realized,
that he need to wait almost a half year until the figure
release!

BTW: In some kind he reminds me of a young
Corey Feldman!

Pitu did spawn a generation of youtube collectible reviewers or at least people attempting to be youtube collectible reviewers ! ... * ahem *. :lol

Maybe he just saved up all his pennies he earned from mowing lawns? (that's what I did when I was a kid).

That was a funny vid, and the kid's not too obnoxious. :lol

On Hot Toys' facebook

Hot Toys: Thanks for your response and understand your request on the Michael Jackson collectible figure (Thriller version). However, the smiling version is the finally approved one. In view of the tremendous requests, we will take into consideration and will update you if we have other versions to be released in market in the f...uture. We hope that you would like this specially designed one. Thanks very much!

I know I just saw this!!! They almost just said we will get the prototype head sculpt in the next figure!!! I bet its the werewolf!

Not true.

Just as the case with john connor, when they give us an obsolete sculpt.

There was quite a few people who complained via the Facebook route, and there was also the 'defender' crowd, who claims that it was good enough. But then HT acknowledged their mistake, and give us a better sculpt.

So my guess is, if we all start putting up msgs on HT's FB page, they might give in like they did with connor and give us the non smiling sculpt.

Great words....

That´s why we complanied and told them that the first prototipe was perfect and was the one that we liked. Is like the problem with the first Connor paint job, later they gave us a new and better head.

and they listened us:

On Hot Toys' facebook

Hot Toys: Thanks for your response and understand your request on the Michael Jackson collectible figure (Thriller version). However, the smiling version is the finally approved one. In view of the tremendous requests, we will take into consideration and will update you if we have other versions to be released in market in the f...uture. We hope that you would like this specially designed one. Thanks very much!

We don´t have to close the mounth with a worst face sculpt. We must fight and we will have our present. :banana

Last edited:

I know I just saw this!!! They almost just said we will get the prototype head sculpt in the next figure!!! I bet its the werewolf!

Michael stundet with Werewolf head would be amazing !!!!.

Like the bank robber Joker !!!.

Original Thriller figure + extra head (first prototipe) from a new Student/werewolf Michael version = PERFECT THRILLER FIGURE. :naughty

Michael stundet with Werewolf head would be amazing !!!!.

Like the bank robber Joker !!!.

Original Thriller figure + extra head (first prototipe) from a new Student/werewolf Michael version = PERFECT THRILLER FIGURE. :naughty

:lecture That's what I was thinking, as soon as I saw the comment. I'd be up for a Werewolf Michael with an extra HS. It would be awesome! :rock

I told them our new Werewolf idea in facebook. Hope they listen... it will sell like cakes !!!.

初生之犢 from ToyworldF:

dsc8004.jpg

dsc8013.jpg

dsc8007.jpg

dsc8013.jpg

dsc8013b.jpg

Great photos of a Motown 25 MJ...the possibilities for bashes are endless! I personally love the normal headsculpt. It seems they have fixed the giraffe neck problem the Billie Jean MJ headsculpt had on the neckpost of the slim Caucasian TT.

I honestly think Hot Toys next MJ figure will be from MoonWalker..both versions.

I want plenty of Jackson`s but Smooth Criminal,Werewolf Jackson and Billie Jean(Original) are my most wanted ones.

I want plenty of Jackson`s but Smooth Criminal,Werewolf Jackson and Billie Jean(Original) are my most wanted ones.
The Thriller figure we are getting (a figure I actually predicted way earlier in the year, by the way *pats self on back*), and Beat It Michael are the two I would want most, but a werewolf would also be tempting. Personally, I'm not digging the pink shirt, red bow tie, pink socks, white shoes, and plastic-looking pants/jacket from the Billie Jean music video (or do you mean the live Motown performance?).

The thing is that we are not complaining that the sculpt is of MJ smiling, and we prefer to have him not smiling.

Its that the smiling sculpt is not sculpted as nice, accurate and refined as the non smiling sculpt.

Had they given us a nice, accurate smile of MJ (like the ones yulli sculpted of the comedian), we wouldve not complained at all.

The thing is that we are not complaining that the sculpt is of MJ smiling, and we prefer to have him not smiling.

Its that the smiling sculpt is not sculpted as nice, accurate and refined as the non smiling sculpt.

Had they given us a nice, accurate smile of MJ (like the ones yulli sculpted of the comedian), we wouldve not complained at all.

that's something I have alway felt about HT's HS. Very good life like quality, but many of them just have a really dead expression that really just doesn't capture the personality of the character. Impressive and boring at the same time.

I dunno mate. HT strategies are sometimes hit and miss.

I'm so built up on the MJ that now I've seen the final mass product, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't even bought him on ebay just yet.
I'll try to post my comments on FB tomorrow, and see what they have to say. But if anyone wanna do it, please do so. Cause I'm on my phone now, and I can't login to FB :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back