HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Yeah... it sucks we'll never get that one... :monkey2

Never say never,HT might make a Beat it or Billie Jean and use that sculpt.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

While more and more I´m seeing the two last pics, I realize that the eyes in the final product are more little than the real Mj eyes:confused:

rjthrillertestforcustom.jpg

Yes, YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! This is the ????ing problem. THE EYES ARE SMALL !!!!

SintDtulodd-dd1.jpg

What was thinking the Estate of Mj when they aproved the sculpt of the left and not the one of the right? The one of the right is totally Michael Jackson !!!. And i don´t think that they have to choose the one of the left by the smile. Michael when smile always shows his teeth and in that sculpt is not totally smiling.

That looks truly great. I wouldn't have imagined simply enlarging the eyes would've made much difference before, but now seeing that mock-up I must say it makes a huge leap towards a more accurate likeness. I think now that that's everything this face was ever lacking.

And that´s why the Zombie is perfect. Because it has the real Mj big eyes.

With those small eyes he looks more like he was sad than smiling.

I have made this with photoshop. This is the proof that only resculpt the eyes down the likenesss up many pointss!!!!THIS IS THE KEY , This is it!!!:lol

And that´s why the Zombie is perfect. Because it has the real Mj big eyes.

That is!!! Mj always had big eyes

Congrats Kapital!!...Great Photoshopig job!!...now the task is to do that on the actual figure...oops, that will be impossible without affecting the art in the eyes...

You see that with those small eyes the cheeks, chin lips, and the rest of the face looks way too big...but with that adjustment everything looks much better (I just don´t understand the approval of that final version!!!, why??? and why not with a smile showing his teeth!!)

I put the comparation in the Hot Toys Facebook.

good idea kapital

Pompiato, it´s my photoshop job:D

good idea kapital

Pompiato, it´s my photoshop job:D

Oops...sorry Restaurajones!!...amazing result!!...that MJ with small eyes and silly smile (that I just bought!! :naughty looks like he is on drugs...kind of dizzy!...

No problem Pompiato. When the figure arrives to my hands, I'll put a tutorial on my customization with the steps. You just have to modify the lower eyelids and the rest is paint job

BTW, it's only fitting that this figure is being released during Thriller's 27th anniversary.... :rock!!!:rock!!

michael_jackson-thriller-cover.jpg

If a doctor could have put Mike's face back the way it was, he could have walked down the street unnoticed for the rest of his life. Sad how success makes people unable to see what they really look like.

I would've liked the non smiling version instead of this one. I wonder who gave the approval. :(

empoy.jpg

I really like these shots (from Toyworld):

4146929007_29228f8290_o.jpg

4146928907_ac76be664d_o.jpg

Adding on to the enlargement of eyes, i'd did some editing myself on his nose size, mouth size, and smile mark.

mjthrillereyesmilemarkm.jpg

Its ironic how we're obsessing over Michael's face more than he ever did :rolleyes:

Its ironic how we're obsessing over Michael's face more than he ever did :rolleyes:

:lol

As MJ fans, now that he's gone, its only right that we continued his legacy and passion, of trying to achive that perfect face. :D

I'm so disappointed that HT couldn't get the eyes right. I'm on the fence about this figure now... if it's one of the few figures I would want to own is the MJ Thriller.... maybe HT is holding out for the 2nd Werewolf thriller set with a better larger eyed headsculpt of MJ.

I really like these shots (from Toyworld):

4146929007_29228f8290_o.jpg

4146928907_ac76be664d_o.jpg

Wow! Those are very impressive photos!!! :rock!!!

Adding on to the enlargement of eyes, i'd did some editing myself on his nose size, mouth size, and smile mark.

mjthrillereyesmilemarkm.jpg

Sorry, that doesn't look good at all...

:lol

As MJ fans, now that he's gone, its only right that we continued his legacy and passion, of trying to achive that perfect face. :D

:dunno

I'm so disappointed that HT couldn't get the eyes right. I'm on the fence about this figure now... if it's one of the few figures I would want to own is the MJ Thriller.... maybe HT is holding out for the 2nd Werewolf thriller set with a better larger eyed headsculpt of MJ.

I'm thinking the next figure will be Bad era instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back