HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I agree with what Hydeous says, in that I think the non-smiling sculpt was more well executed than the smiling sculpt, but I would still prefer a non-smiling MJ if I had my druthers. But as long as they are holding it back for a Beat It version, I will have no complaints :)

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Beat it, Smooth Criminal, Bad or Jam (Dangerous world tour).

very disappointed.:mad:

*pushes nerd glasses*
It's actually a Werecat... not a Werewolf...
:lol!!!

A DX combo of Student Michael with Werecat head,
and a bad-era headsculpt with Smooth Criminal clothes would be a homerun!!! :rock!!!

My most wanted it Bad and then smooth criminal.:rock

Smooth Criminal rules !!!!

New pictures from HK toy forum:

dsc8015.jpg

dsc8018.jpg

dsc8021.jpg

dsc8029.jpg

dsc8023.jpg

dsc8027.jpg

dsc8031.jpg

dsc8034.jpg

dsc8037d.jpg

dsc8039.jpg

dsc8044.jpg

dsc8045.jpg

dsc8047.jpg

dsc8048.jpg

Looks like Michael to me!! Great photos!

I actually think those recent pics make it look way worse than it really is. Blotchy and distorted. Not good imo. He looks like Webster in some of those photos. Photos do this piece no justice imo.

Yes, there is something in the cheeks and the mouth that doesn´t look like Michael. Look the picture of the first prototipe, it was P.E.R.F.E.CT.

this is for me the AWESOME LOOK for a thriller figure serious!!

1984-thriller-video.jpg
:monkey5

I kinda like the skin texturing HT does on heads, but isn't it a little too much on this. Most people's faces have pores, not raised texture. This looks like Mikey has a really bad case of acne, and it's been covered up with makeup.

dsc8047.jpg

Aside from that, and speaking of makeup, I think the only thing really keeping this from looking like Mike is that the real Mike is wearing a lot of makeup, but the figure hasn't been painted that way. But it will be when I get it, and the zombie version will have an opened mouth.

I'm betting that stuff won't be nearly as noticeable when these are in-hand.

While more and more I´m seeing the two last pics, I realize that the eyes in the final product are more little than the real Mj eyes:confused:

rjthrillertestforcustom.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, no matter what era, MJ always had large, piercing eyes. I think this figure is lacking a bit in that department.

michael-child.jpg

Michael_Jackson.jpg

michael_jackson_red_army_jacket_80s_342x456_wenn2046930.jpg

michaelj1.jpg

michael-jackson-face-4.gif

1324307_f520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back