HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Hate letting this go before I even got a chance to display it, but (as some of you know) our pet cat Ollie is slowly dying of kidney failure so we have to shift some stuff to pay for his treatments. Something other things are more important for toys. Doesn't happen often though :p

Anyway... click the pic for the auction. Hope it goes to a good home. Good luck :)

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

I had curiosity and searching for Mj repaints I have found this

I have already talked about this guy before in this thread. His work is amazing :horror

By Noel Cruz

Michael_Jackson_in_Thriller_by_noeling.jpg

michaeljacksonzombie1.jpg

michaeljacksonthriller_beforeandafter.jpg
I can't get tired of admiring these repaints!!...but now my question is or are:

What kind or brand of paints are used to do that kind of customizing?

Restaurajones: Do you have some kind of tutorial we can follow to do this?...ayudanos amigo para mejorar este pobre Michael...gracias!!

Holy ____! The hotwater did the trick, the ball joint popped right out of the head. Thanx 4 the advice guys. Now does the african american slim truetypes newer ankle ball joints go in the mj thriller shoes or do i need the older truetype ankle ball joints? Thanx

Does it come with underage kids?

Holy ____! The hotwater did the trick, the ball joint popped right out of the head. Thanx 4 the advice guys. Now does the african american slim truetypes newer ankle ball joints go in the mj thriller shoes or do i need the older truetype ankle ball joints? Thanx

The african american slim truetype's ankle ball joints will fit perfectly into your MJ's extra set of thriller shoes. :) Just center it up and give it a good push!

5243926777_b58089ee87_b.jpg

Hey guys, which version is more accurate to MJ?
Thriller or Beat it?

To me, beat it looks better quality and the clothes look better.
Just want to confirm.

Beat It.

But the quality in general is the same... both are great. But I like the Beat It look better... it's one of my top 3 looks for him.

Beat It.

But the quality in general is the same... both are great. But I like the Beat It look better... it's one of my top 3 looks for him.

Yeah, I think his clothes and overall appereance is much better in beat it.

Plus, headskulpt is more accurate IMO.

I finally decided to buy the thriller figure big bad toy store had it for $145.99 plus shipping. I only wish I could find another body for the second outfit and head.

Hey guys, which version is more accurate to MJ?
Thriller or Beat it?

To me, beat it looks better quality and the clothes look better.
Just want to confirm.

Beat it much better, with glasses :yess:

I'm planning on buying a body for the Thriller zombie, but the store where i can order it from only has these for sale. Are they fine for the Zombie head and clothing?

Hot toys body advanced african

Don't know how the clothes will fit, they're meant for the African American TT Slim body.

the slim and narrow advanced are too different in size and height for the clothes to fit properly unless Thriller Zombie MJ also hulked up a lil :) Better keep looking. Toys2 helped me locate the proper body just recently from one of his Asian suppliers so depending on where you are located it might be worth it for you to knock on his door for help? oh have you checked eBay?

I haven't checked Ebay yet, but frankly...i've never bought anything on there. But i guess there must be a first time for everything, but i simply like it more to buy from a real store.

What is the exact type that i need for the thriller clothing and head?

I haven't checked Ebay yet, but frankly...i've never bought anything on there. But i guess there must be a first time for everything, but i simply like it more to buy from a real store.

What is the exact type that i need for the thriller clothing and head?

ht-ttm10-lg.jpg

At this point you'll most likely have to buy it from ebay and pay double. :(

Yeah, the one you need is the Slim one... I don't think the clothes will fit a regular Truetype... it's pretty hard to come by lately...
And it's fetching around $100.00 on Ebay!1 :horror!
Crazy!!!
You'd be better off buying this one and selling off the extra parts...

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Zombie-ver...ultDomain_0&hash=item1e613c1f56#ht_2086wt_907

I suggest you put a Want To Buy post here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Good luck my friend...

I just found out the red jacket stains the body (arms in my case) and if you posed your figure with the head sticking close to the jacket then check the head sculpt for stains too. Also noticed the metal parts on the jacket is rusting.

I just checked both the Zombie and regular and neither have any signs of trouble here. No staining on the arms. The face of the regular version has been pressed close to the collar for probably six months now and no staining there either. The metal, like the loops on the cuffs and the bottom of the jacket are all fine too, as are the buttons.

I was worried that in time the jacket sleeves might crack with it bunched up, but no, the whole figure seems to be holding up fine here, looks the same as the day I bought it. I've had it since it first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back