HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i must say this looks like an amazing piece, best teaser image yet

Bring it. I didn't care for the look in Thor, but I absolutely love his Avengers look. I can't pre-order this fast enough.

Looks awesome, i hope the likeness is better than Thor.

I will definitely get this, loki along with Banner/Hulk were my two favourite characters in the film.

Can't wait for the reveal. But i think i'll reserve my judgement until i see it based on the excitement for Thor

Although i see Tom's face as being an easier likeness to capture, he has very prominent features that i think will be instantly recognisable on the sculpt, so i'm cautiously optimistic

He will take his place below my framed copy of Journey Into Mystery #85

Loki.jpg

Can't wait to see the full reveal! :yess: :rock

Nice looking cape and armor. Definitely removeable hair pieces like Thor and Odin. The helmet looks really nice too but since he was mostly without it in the movie I don't think I'll display it pn him much.

From that tiny tiny reveal of the head sculpt it looks like Hiddleston but then Thor looked awesome from behind/side angle as well so I'll hold judgement until the full specs are up in 2-3 weeks

Unlike Thor though seeing as this is the first Loki and possible the only one we'll be getting the head sculpt could look like a piece of ____ and I'll still get him because I need a Loki :lol

Looking AWESOME...buuuuuuuut....Need to see the face sculpt before deciding to buy...:lecture

This looks really good so far. I thought the pic on CTR was a real image and not the figure until I clicked on their link! Hopefully they kept Kojun far away from this project.

This is already looking awesome! I LOVE movie Loki's look in both Thor and even moreso in Avengers! I cant wait for the full reveal, I thought we'd have to wait until the whole team had been shown to see this guy!

This is already looking awesome! I LOVE movie Loki's look in both Thor and even moreso in Avengers! I cant wait for the full reveal, I thought we'd have to wait until the whole team had been shown to see this guy!

I'm very glad he's come this soon, once I learned that Hot Toys canned the Thor version (which is still my favourite) I figured I'd be waiting ages to pair Red Skull with Loki in my detolf, looks like I could have both before the world ends :yess:

And here we go! at least we know what they have been busy doing all this time. Avengers to the Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back