HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can pose him without a helmet too. He looks more evil with that long greasy hair.
Hope not cuz if he comes only with this particular costume den it would be a waste :monkey2

I also wouldn't mind if the sculptor gave him a smirk of somekind! :rock:rock:rock
Tha's what we're going to get for sure.
And I'm afraid that it'll be the only expression for Loki...

I never really buy 1/6 figures, but I may just have to for this. Loki is my favorite Marvel movie character, and if they nail this and Sideshow doesn't announce a Loki PF then it is so bought.

would like to have loki with this expression but probably wont happen

Avengers_00010009.jpg

Not sure if I'd prefer a Thor Loki or an Avengers Loki. I'd love it if he came with both his Asgardian costume and his suit. Really could get one great DX out of this by combining features of Loki from both films - 2 staves, 2nd head, etc - but we're more likely to get 1, maybe 2, lesser figs instead.

Not sure if I'd prefer a Thor Loki or an Avengers Loki. I'd love it if he came with both his Asgardian costume and his suit. Really could get one great DX out of this by combining features of Loki from both films - 2 staves, 2nd head, etc - but we're more likely to get 1, maybe 2, lesser figs instead.

Would really need two different headsculpts to really do justice to his Thor look, really does suck they canned that figure :monkey2

would like to have loki with this expression but probably wont happen

Avengers_00010009.jpg

What also won't happen is that outfit which when I think of Loki in the Avengers is the outfit I think of, obviously the one Hot Toys is doing will please us that wanted the Thor version but it's not really that faithful to Loki in the film the figure is based on

1b59f717.jpg

2a39d59f.jpg

If they give a helmet version and non helmet version. AND if the sculpt looks like TH. I will take back what I said, and will be buying something in between 89 Bat/Joker and Batman Returns. TH pulls this character off so well. I like his look and his evil smile. But I havent been to thrilled with the sculpts of Cap and Thor, so Im not holding my breath with this one.

If they give a helmet version and non helmet version. AND if the sculpt looks like TH. I will take back what I said, and will be buying something in between 89 Bat/Joker and Batman Returns. TH pulls this character off so well. I like his look and his evil smile. But I havent been to thrilled with the sculpts of Cap and Thor, so Im not holding my breath with this one.

They'll be just the one headsculpt IMO with two hairsculpts, one for the helmet and one for without just like the original Thor figure :wink1:

Ditto, they just missed their window on releasing him... Wasted on Odin:cuckoo:

HT recently stated that the hold up was over approval of the likeness by Hiddleston. By the time it was approved it was already March and HT was getting ready for the Avengers cycle of figures.

It'll be a perfect collectible and I'm gonna but it for sure! :yess:

HT can suck the second half of my nickname with their new "Roht" figure :cuckoo:

I think HT will pull off a very good sculpt on this since TH has such a unique look about him. What is the "Roht" figure you are refering to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back