HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
intro.jpg
:rock
heimdall.jpg

^:lol

Wouldn't it? Damn, he is just standing there! :mad:

There wouldn't be any need for a muscle body anyway. The top chest armor should be more than enough.

Odin is clearly the best looking figure out of the 3 loki coming in right after! IMO. If you guys will remember a few years back the elder predator. You could find him cheap for a long time. Totally underrated! Now look what that figure is worth! And he is in no sense easy to get. Odin, Again in my opinion will follow in the same path! I would like to see a Nick Furey before Loki

Odin is a great figure in person and i couldn't be happier with him.

Yes I want one! I was holding off on getting once because captian will strt billing DEC 5th But with the black friday specials im sure I could score one cheap! There is something about the Thor figure I just dont care for and I cant put my finger on WHY?:impatient:

This is awesome news. I'm glad Hot Toys has been working on villains for our figures to be played - er, I mean displayed with. An armored Whiplash and a non-extreme sports snowboarder villain from Spiderman would be lovely.

It's nice they've included the Casket of Ancient Winters but hopefully Red Skull will come with a Cosmic Cube for figures to fight over.

thor-movie-photo-15-550x366.jpg

I bought a Thor with the intention of putting him in an Avengers line up but looking at the family shot of these 3 is making me seriously consider getting Odin and Loki.

I bought a Thor with the intention of putting him in an Avengers line up but looking at the family shot of these 3 is making me seriously consider getting Odin and Loki.

Yeah, that shot tempted me to pick-up Odin eventhough I'm only planning to get Loki as I already have a THor. :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back