HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must get Odin. Totally underrated figure IMO! I like him better than Thor! And now I'm stoked for Loki! :rock

It is indeed an underrated figure, but he was kind of meh if he were in my collection, now that his other son is going to be released, I guess it's a no brainer to have their dad, haha.

I love it! Everyon ehas been asking villians and we get 2 announced in one day!

Thanks you Hot Toys!

:hi5:
:clap:clap
:yess::yess::yess:

378066_1631677609745_1770780825_839115_197050568_n.jpg

I don't necessarily agree but I have similar thoughts. I loved Thor (movie) and I think Loki is one of the best Marvel movie villains to date. The screen portrayal was brilliant.

That said, I sold Thor and I am looking to sell Odin. In terms of figures, I think these are lack luster. I am torn over Loki, especially without Thor :(

my only beef with them was the somewhat limiting rubber torso aror pieces... and even then, it's a minor complaint.

I'll agree, loki looks a little too buff. But i think it's just the armor. looks like he's on a standard truetype.

Thor has some of the worst leg articulation of any hot toys figure. His joints are so floppy under the weight of the torso/upper body that I can only pose him one way... standing. :/ Hope Loki is better.

Looks great, but I'll hold out for the Avengers version... I'm waiting out for the Avengers Thor anyways :D:D

Weird to hear so many down on Thor. I still think he's amazing and I can't wait to have Loki join him.

I'm just noticing that he comes with the frost giant's cube. Thats freaking awesome!

thor is good with modification, loki looks sick, ill buy this ver and the avengers one, just too nice to pass up, I really want a Heimdall though that would be amazing

No doubt, I'll get this! :yess: Been waiting for this together w/ Red Skull for a long time! Finally, my Thor will now have a company. :D

Darn, after seeing the 3 of them line up. I'm tempted to pick up Odin as well. Geez! :slap

No doubt, I'll get this! :yess: Been waiting for this together w/ Red Skull for a long time! Finally, my Thor will now have a company. :D

Darn, after seeing the 3 of them line up. I'm tempted to pick up Odin as well. Geez! :slap

You should add him to your collection. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back