HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
33a55ed5.jpg

I passed on Thor for his Avengers version but this is tempting

How sad is it that Loki looks just a buff as HT's Thor? Really shows that it was too skinny.

The pics of Odin and Thor have unmasked sculpts also shown...I wonder if Loki's helmet is not removable?

Boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

I don't necessarily agree but I have similar thoughts. I loved Thor (movie) and I think Loki is one of the best Marvel movie villains to date. The screen portrayal was brilliant.

That said, I sold Thor and I am looking to sell Odin. In terms of figures, I think these are lack luster. I am torn over Loki, especially without Thor :(

I don't necessarily agree but I have similar thoughts. I loved Thor (movie) and I think Loki is one of the best Marvel movie villains to date. The screen portrayal was brilliant.

That said, I sold Thor and I am looking to sell Odin. In terms of figures, I think these are lack luster. I am torn over Loki, especially without Thor :(

I disagree. Thor and Odin are as nice as anything really. They capture the amazingness that for me was that movie. I'm stoked as a mother to have Loki finally coming to my collection.

This should quiet some folks who've been upset with so many Iron Man figures. :lol

This should quiet some folks who've been upset with so many Iron Man figures. :lol

You'd think especially since Red Skull and Loki were the two names continuously popped out of their mouths but I'm sure it'll just be two new character names taking their place.

I disagree. Thor and Odin are as nice as anything really. They capture the amazingness that for me was that movie. I'm stoked as a mother to have Loki finally coming to my collection.

I am stoked for Loki but unfortunately, he may not wind up in my collection. Thor and Odin from my perspective were meh figures. It doesn't makes sense (for me) to buy this without Thor. It is a total bummer since I loved the character and was one posting for Loki. Annoying being me at the moment :lol

You'd think especially since Red Skull and Loki were the two names continuously popped out of their mouths but I'm sure it'll just be two new character names taking their place.

Right these are names we've seen over and over but I'm sure it will be replaced like you said. I imagine MGS figures will be there or god knows what else.

I am stoked for Loki but unfortunately, he may not wind up in my collection. Thor and Odin from my perspective were meh figures. It doesn't makes sense (for me) to buy this without Thor. It is a total bummer since I loved the character and was one posting for Loki. Annoying being me at the moment :lol

Different strokes for different folks I guess on Thor and Odin but do I get what you're saying yes.

Who wants to guess that we'll be getting some specs for one of these either this week or next?

F YES!!!
LOKI FTW!!
wanting this figure since Thor was mentioned.
Casket and swappable hair/helmet pieces??

Heimadall next please HT...with a piece of the Rainbow bridge as his base :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back