HT Igor vs Heartbreaker vs Mandarin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys figure is the best in your opinion?

• Iron Man Igor / Hulkbuster armor

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Iron Man Heartbreaker armor

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Iron Man Mandarin

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
What is the best choice for a first Iron Man figure?

This is all just my opinion and I gravitate towards movie suits based on classic designs. If money was no object, the Mk4. If they ever re-release the Mk3 with a better build, I'd pick that over the Mk4 as it's the grand daddy of all the movie suits, I like the overall design better, and I hate the bulky thighs on the Mk4. From what's reasonably available right now, the Mk33 as that's based on the classic Silver Centurion (more so than the Mk6) and had some screen time.

I don't want to detour this thread so I'll leave it at that.

Well the good news is, they don't all go up for PO at once and don't all come out at once. So getting all 3 may be very doable.

Hi guys as you know HT is on track on releasing several characters from the movie Iron Man 3. That being said, I think it's safe to say that some of us (like me) doesn't have enough budget to buy every single one of them. So with that, I have decided that I will only be buying one character aside from the mark 42 armor. Now I' m down to these 3 characters and I honestly can't decide which one I should get:

Iron Man Igor / Hulkbuster armor
Iron Man Heartbreaker armor
Iron Man Mandarin

Would love to hear your opinions on this guys! Appreciate it, thank you! :)

If you're getting the Mark 42 and can only have 1 other figure, I'd try and get a figure that complemented the Mark 42 and also was instantly recognizable as IM on display. This would rule out Igor & Heartbreaker immediately.

Mandarin is a good choice, but to be honest I wouldn't get him either. I'd opt to pick up one of the Tony Stark releases: either the workshop Tony or the Mechanic. A Tony Stark on figure on display next to one of his creations - your Mark 42 - would look great.

Just my 2 cents, enjoy. :peace

Yawn....this poll is like watching water freeze.....maybe its time for me to make a poll....

What would you rather buy.

(A)More iron man figures that take up R and D for other figures such as Prometheus, Robocain, batman returns, Amazing Spiderman and much more....

OR

(B)Please make more iron man figures I want all 2000 or whatever suits tony made in all the movies.

OR

(C)MORE IRON MAN FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and IGOR in the iron man 3 movie would get his head ripped off and shoved up his rear end by the HULK.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWqGNITWIEc[/ame]

Last edited:
Guy pretty obviously is buying one of these three, and is asking which folks think he should buy. I don't understand these kinds of threads in general, but the poll makes complete sense in the context of the assistance the OP is looking for.

an answer for everything :cuckoo:

They're three completely different figures and the price of each varies just as much.

Igor is cool as is Heartbreaker, I didn't like the 'Mandarin twist' in the movie but the figure looks cool. I know that doesn't help much but for me Igor is cool and will have an awesome presence on the shelf.

Back