HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Does anyone have this figure AND The Wolverine? Wondering how well his jacket will fit on Wolverine.
I was wondering if the Wolverine body's paint would match up with the HT Indy sculpt. Also looking for a loose Indy fedora if anybody has one. Preferably without the nasty flash cut in the front.

We need to contact the Guardians of Peace and have them extort Beastmaster into mass-producing his beautiful Indy sculpt. Just saying.

I just got this Indy. To the people who already have this, does this look right to you?

It looks like someone applies some gloss or lacquer to his face. Maybe to make it look like he was sweating or something. Also note the brown paint on his right ear. Does anyone else have this?

thanks.

That is surely moded (pls don't call me Shirley). The guy-liner is removed, and the original never came with a glossy sweaty appearance. However as modded I don't mind it (other than you should remove the paint from the ear.)

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

If purchased from the bay, I'd ask for some $$ back if that wasn't disclosed.

I bought it here. When I raised the issue the seller said I could remove the gloss/lacquer. But 1. I shouldn't have to. I think painting the face of a HT figure is a material alteration, and 2. Why risk damaging the face even more by apply even more chemicals?

I did ask if we can arrange some refund given I have to buy a new sculpt. The alternative is to file with PP and get a full refund.

No, you shouldn't have to go through any of that. The seller should have been upfront that the head was modded. Hopefully they make things right for you.

Back