HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I glued the collar down awhile ago. I will cut out the liner as I've heard that from a few other freaks. I will also buy some of that stuff from todds costumes. With the wrinkling of the coat and that stuff, it really looks good.

I glued the collar down awhile ago. I will cut out the liner as I've heard that from a few other freaks. I will also buy some of that stuff from todds costumes. With the wrinkling of the coat and that stuff, it really looks good.

Its called Fullers Earth and I use that as well from Todds Costumes. Keep in mind though that you should use some sort of Matt varnish on the surface you put that stuff on either before, after or both to get the stuff to stay on. For the SS jacket I redid I used the sandpaper technic with the powder so it helped get that powder in the their to stay permanent.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fullers Earth! That's it, thanks Ron. :lol I called it Rare Earth, the 60's band. Anyway, I personally didn't use any varnish on mine, but it's not a bad idea if that's what you want to do. :)

@joebizz I really love that Sovereign jacket. Out of curiosity,where did you eventually find one?

Fullers Earth! That's it, thanks Ron. :lol I called it Rare Earth, the 60's band. Anyway, I personally didn't use any varnish on mine, but it's not a bad idea if that's what you want to do. :)

@joebizz I really love that Sovereign jacket. Out of curiosity,where did you eventually find one?

Thanks man. I got really lucky and found one on here that someone was selling in their sales thread.

The Sovereign jacket is amazing, I got mine here on the boards as well, at the time I didn't know how hard to come by they are. But it transforms the figure.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

A few snaps of my Indy so far
9yse6u5u.jpg
yjevehe2.jpg
u9asyty7.jpg

Bri

Hi guys
Will the sovereign jacket fit the stock dx05?
Is it universal or are there different models?
Thank you kindley for responses

The Sovereign jacket I just picked up last month fits my DX05 fine. I posted pics a few pages back.

I'm really diggin this but I think his Stache is a little too thick. I know it's just a personal preference but otherwise, it's bad ass

Ok, question for all you board veterans...
Undressed Indy to swap his clothes, and it seems the right shoulder joint/breast piece(?) has come out of out place. Left side looks normal, but any ideas what's going on here on the right side? Or how to fix it?
rF2Q3hs.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

Ok, question for all you board veterans...
Undressed Indy to swap his clothes, and it seems the right shoulder joint/breast piece(?) has come out of out place. Left side looks normal, but any ideas what's going on here on the right side? Or how to fix it?
rF2Q3hs.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

That is the seam on the skin body, it has a ridge that snaps in place and then is usually glued, so a drop of the crazy stuff and hold the figure closed and he will be fine. I had an INDY with a messed up neck plug, I had to get in there and take off the skin and fix the body. Since I added a Hawkeye belly strap to Indy after to make him a little more natural, it helped hold the seam closed after the glue.

Thanks for the reply, canadaclone. I should clarify, it seems that the joint that's under his right pec, has come out of place, which then tore the seam of the skin on the side open. Is that what you were referring to when you said 'ridge that snaps in place'?

I should clarify, it seems that the joint that's under his right pec, has come out of place, which then tore the seam of the skin on the side open.

If you're referring to the joint that lets him move his arms forward, like giving a hug, then I'm pretty sure that's normal. It's only the rubber torso that prevents it from moving too far, so moving it back and forth could pop that torso open. Usually it's a hard plastic torso that's welded together so it keeps that joint secure, but with the soft PVC torso, that doesn't happen

So finally managed to pick indy up today, always one i've wanted to add to the collection. Im happy with how he is stock for now, i don't feel any real need to mod him, i also don't mind the sculpt either.

Anyway here are a couple of pics, i went with the premium format pose for him as its a pose i've always admired and never picked up the PF.

10262230_805821742762775_3623387569536253227_n.jpg

10376932_805821789429437_5326720744955379963_n.jpg

Congrats on the purchase. I like the way you utilised the pedestal as a base.

Congrats on the purchase. I like the way you utilised the pedestal as a base.

Yeah used it to try and match the pf, and realised that the pedestal sort of matched the pf, don't have him standing on it currently didn't look right in the detolf.

e6y9e9y3.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Selling off my Indy. What you see in the box is what you get.
Shoot me a PM - looking for £130.
337a9b541f9f0ae20f5ccf993aa7198a.jpg

Back