HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

What you see in the box is what you get.

Is this one of those mind-benders? There is no box. Hmmm..

Also, this isn't the sales forum, you should make sales-only posts in the proper forum.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Should have said pic

Lol well yeah. ...

:-D

Does anyone have this figure AND The Wolverine? Wondering how well his jacket will fit on Wolverine.

The Wolverine figures ankles on the body are longer than Indys. It's the only difference.

Unless he means the X3 Last Stand Wolverine. In which case the arms are different - the shoulders are bigger.

Nah, it's the figure from The Wolverine. I went ahead and got Indy's jacket for Logan's street clothes look.

I've got one if you need one. I got two Indys a while back and only use one for the Tanis Map Room Diorama so all the other accessories are up for grabs. PM me an offer.

Just a couple of images highlighting what I think (contrary to popular belief) is a pretty good sculpt of Indy.
20141211_224112.jpg

indiana.jpg

I always thought it was a good sculpt that got contorted by the PERS. By no means is it the dead on Harrison Ford we all wanted, but it's not the atrocity that a lot of people claim.

The old "it looks better in hand" is a tired argument, but probably applies to this more than any other figure. It's a shame the PERS has worked better on other human/unmasked sculpts.

For the tanis garb, do people put the head wrap on without any hair piece inserted into the top of his head?

Here's some of the Pic's from OMG which I've been waiting to see. I just keep trying to convince myself to like it but I just keep seeing David Beckham dressed up as Indiana Jones :slap

LOL. I was debating whether to get one of these, but I was thinking exactly the same thing when I read your post. Glad it wasn't just me!

David Beckham wishes he were half as cool as Indiana Jones. ;)

The only way to rescue this sculpt is through creative lighting. IMO, the hands-down best Harrison Ford (as Indy) sculpt that has ever been shown anywhere, is Beatsmaster's. PERIOD (and I can't write that bold enough or in a big enough typeface). Nothing else is even 50% as good - including Grove's older SSC sculpt and SSC's new Temple sculpt.

It's not definitive, but lighting does make this mofo look a lot better. Mention anything about the satchel being outside the jacket (and on the wrong side) and I'll castrate you.

And yeah, that's the way this shelf looks every day - no photoshop or other digital manipulation.

Last edited:
Back