HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did Finding Nemo make it's way into that group? What will it be kids? Fright Night, Halloween, Kick-***, Game of Thrones or Finding Nemo? :)

Still waiting to hear back from SSC about my defected head. I know it's a long shot that they will have a replacement, but I'd be foolish not to try.

At some point I want to dirty the suit up a bit.

Still waiting to hear back from SSC about my defected head. I know it's a long shot that they will have a replacement, but I'd be foolish not to try.

At some point I want to dirty the suit up a bit.

I had the same problem with mines before i sold it. Didn't notice it as much unless under a spot light. It seems like a common problem as I've heard others complain. Though a great figure, It always felt like Harrison Ford's stunt double. Got myself the sideshow version, had it repainted and I'm happy with it.

Hi guys,

can anyone share how to apply sweat and dirt effect on HT Indy?

I saw the photos of custom ones and I really like it

If you remove the jacket to place the shoulder bag on underneath, what is the best way to put the jacket back on so that the shirt sleeves don't bunch up and get caught in the jacket arms?

Use tweezers to hold the shirt sleeves while you pull the jacket on, but be gentle! Wrap the end of the tweezers with some cloth or tape.

My Indy set-up:

DSCF2062_zps0393ebbd.jpg
DSCF2064_zpsaf388774.jpg

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Nice set up there bro. Love the Indy in tux.

My Indy set-up:

DSCF2062_zps0393ebbd.jpg

Did you seriously buy a Heinrich Himmler figure for your Indy display. Gotta say, that's pretty creepy dude.

I'm hoping that HT will make a non-DX Temple of Doom Indy at some point.

I don't think we'll see a non-DX. Once an iconic character goes DX that's it, I think. Either way, I'd love for HT to take another crack Indy, and get it right this time.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll see a non-DX. Once an iconic character goes DX that's it, I think. Either way, I'd love for HT to take another crack Indy, and get it right this time.

I agree, and I've said a few times that if they do another Jack Sparrow figure for the upcoming new POTC film it will be a DX. People thought I was crazy, and said that was a "One shot" dx figure.

Not really.

Need to get Hitler and Goering as well because they're also characters from The Last Crusade. :wink1:

249.jpg
]

Nah. That's intensely creepy. Maybe ,and this is a big maybe, I could see getting a generic Nazi. But a real life person, not to mention one as notorious and evil as Himmler? Ruthless reichsfuhrer of the SS and one of the perpetrators of the Holocaust? Yeah, that's dark.

One thing I will say about those 3R figures is that the likenesses are fantastic and the products are jam packed with clothes and accessories for a very good price. So if he really did want to get Hitler and Goering he certainly could, they have them.

Hi everyone. I've been reading the forum for a while but never posted anything. I think the Indy figure is great. It has it's shortcomings, but then most Hot Toys figures do if you start looking really close. So here are a couple of shots that I think show Mr Jones Jr in a good light.

(let me find out how to upload pics here and I'll post them)

Last edited:
I was using quick reply, that's why they didn't work. Here they are:

Nope, that didn't work either. Is it possible to upload directly from the computer or am I supossed to have the pics uploaded somewhere onm the internet first?

Last edited:
Back