HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a new litte shot (with holding a lighter infront of his face )....

I really love this figure !! :wave

OayGF3Y.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very cool. I'm with you on the love for this figure. As soon as my man room is complete in my new house ill be able to display both my indy's. I got one for leather jacket classic look Indy and one for the map room diorama.

Looks very cool. I'm with you on the love for this figure. As soon as my man room is complete in my new house ill be able to display both my indy's. I got one for leather jacket classic look Indy and one for the map room diorama.

I'm still on the fence about getting the "City of Tanis - Map Room Environment" from Sideshowtoy... could be a nice update ?!? :rolleyes:

Its a nice piece. Not sure where the heck I'm going to put it but yes. Vey cool. If I had the skills and time I would have made one myself out of foam or something so it wouldn't be so heavy. Cause man this thing is a heavy piece. Mostly hollow but still heavy.

I love the city of Tania display. I bought if from mike fisher when I got my whip and holster set. It's massive and very heavy but it really looks nice

Who is that guy?

I didnt know the Indiana Jones Stunt show at MGM florida sold dolls of the stunt man.

Sticks and stones fellas.

Fact remains, people who think this resembles Ford are seeing what they want to see.

The rest of us see a crapola likeness effort for Hot Toys.

Thanks. You've made your point. You don't like the figure. You don't like the sculpt. How about leaving this thread to the folks who actually like this instead of wasting your time and ours by posting and reposting your unwanted opinion. Thank you for your time. This thread is already riddled with people who have said the exact same thing as you.

How about being different for once and just skim through the posts of the people who like this figure and just chuckle to yourself about how blind you think people are without posting the same tired old statements? Novel idea I know. But it may make you and others on this board much happier. I know I'd be. :)

Back