HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. You've made your point. You don't like the figure. You don't like the sculpt. How about leaving this thread to the folks who actually like this instead of wasting your time and ours by posting and reposting your unwanted opinion. Thank you for your time. This thread is already riddled with people who have said the exact same thing as you.

How about being different for once and just skim through the posts of the people who like this figure and just chuckle to yourself about how blind you think people are without posting the same tired old statements? Novel idea I know. But it may make you and others on this board much happier. I know I'd be. :)

Yeah it's much more positive to be negative in the negative thread :lecture

I had to move my indy last night, the lighting changed back to an unflattering angle... now he's back on the *****l*st.

The funny thing is... I will NEVER sell my indy. I can tell you exactly what is going to happen.

At some point, a new Indy sculpt will emerge, hopefully a MMS. What that will do is make this Raiders indy set priceless for it's accessories and clothing, mark my words. Everyone will buy the ***** out of the new sculpt and all will be good.

I love this figure and if you look at it from a downward angle it looks pretty close to Ford (more from Last Crusade than Raiders, but good enough), but an upward angle it's off. I think it's the jawline sticks out too far for Indy.

But still, I love this figure.

Here's a little Indy Love...

Took these crooked fro some reason...

Gotta love the scar, Indy is the ONLY fig that displays outside the detolf.
He's still in a case but I would love to display him openly

indy_1.jpg

indy_2.jpg

indy_3.jpg

Here's a little Indy Love...

Took these crooked fro some reason...

Gotta love the scar, Indy is the ONLY fig that displays outside the detolf.
He's still in a case but I would love to display him openly

indy_1.jpg

indy_2.jpg

indy_3.jpg

That is Ford to me.....great!

Anyone looming to part with their NEW Indy? Not looking for a older one with loose joints or modded in any way. I wish I never sold mine. Even with its likeness issues, it's still the best Indy figure. If interested.... let me know. I also have a DX11 Joker I am willing to trade for it. I can pay also. Or if anyone knows where I can get one from a retailer, that would be awesome. Sorry, I'm new here.

Love this pic of custom Indy

So I tried posing my stock one like it. I'm quite pleased with him except for the jacket collar.

dude where do i start...

is that a sideshow Ark?

you have the new wolvie already?

you bought that wierd i-88 robot and you display it next to indy :slap

1. Its the Hasbro Ark which looks much better and in scale than the SS one.

2. Yes. Wolvie I've had since last Tuesday.

3. Yes. I bought the bounty hunter IG-88 and who are you to tell me what I put in my display? You act like every picture posted here should be professionally staged, lighted, and photographed!

Here's Indy now. I put some 'pinflair' modelling glue under the collar and held in place with paperclips overnight.

Last edited:
Back