HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a old post about the heads. It looked like one was a little fatter they had a side by side comparisons. It wasn't the modded peers one. It was another one

I remember that fiasco. It was the first guy who got Indy who made the claims after seeing a friend's Indy. He posted the pics. Never did look like two different sculpts to me. Like was said above, maybe a squashed head that dried in an awkward way or something. Or the poster did a little "work" on it to make the point. I've never seen another pic of a variation since.

Did you use a promo code? You don't get any rewards points when using a promo code or when using rewards points themselves.

Too bad I didn't check this thread before now. I have a never displayed Indy that I'd let go for $225 shipped. Oh well.

With a name like Indyfan1234 you've got to get one. Haven't regretted my purchase for a second. Good figure and with all the accessories available there's a lot things you can do with this one.

:exactly::goodpost: You are not an Indy fan if you don't get this. Screw what the haters say about the sculpt. It's the best 1:6 Indy on the market.

Well Indy came in today in the mail and I don't like it.....I LOVE IT!! (Stupid old saying I know) looks way better in person then in all the pics. I can defiantly see Harrison in person way more then pics. I'm super happy I got him as I've loved Indy since I was 3 (21 now)

I would like to add my 2 cents worth...............I am and have been a die hard Indy fan since the first film came out. So much so that I have invested 10's of thousands of dollars into screen used props and costumes from the 4 films.

I just got this figure yesterday after really taking my time, reading/ watching the multiple reviews, and evaluating the in hand pics for months now. Here is what I have concluded..............

The figure sculpt in person, is far better than the photos. The sculpt although not "perfect" is certainly Harrison Ford. The overall figure/ accessories are fantastic, and well presented.

I have had the Sideshow version, and I have the Medicom Ford from Cowboys and Aliens. The Hot Toys version is certainly better than the SS version even after the SS has been modified, but I will say that the Cowboys & Aliens Medi sculpt is better overall in capturing Harrison Ford.

So just my 2 cents, and I would recommend this figure to anyone without hesitation.

This figure has been proudly displayed since the day he was first released. It may not be the "best" 1/6 scale figure ever made but its the best Indiana Jones by far. It will be a sad day if I ever have to part with him.

Yup. About a year ago. I had to sell to cover some bills but I knew I would eventually get him back. This time I bought 2.

oh yea bills are important. did u buy back ur old one? or buy two new ones?

Nope. Sold on eBay then bought a new one on eBay. My second one I got for a great discount cause a fellow board member, I'm ashamed to say I have forgotten his name, hooked me up with a SS gift certificate that brought the price way down. So one was opened and displayed off eBay and the second brand new from SS. :)

Back