HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now I bought him after all and..........I'm very happy with him ! :yess:
Here's a quick shot made with my old mobile phone....

Cheers !

rmZcH1E.jpg

I still love this figure. I like the outfits and backgrounds for him but the idol one is such a great representation for the iconic opening to this movie. I hope hot toys does more Indy figures

I still love this figure. I like the outfits and backgrounds for him but the idol one is such a great representation for the iconic opening to this movie. I hope hot toys does more Indy figures

Yes, an Indy with Father DX Pack with additional 1/6 scale Motorcycle from "the last crusade" would be my holy grail....... :pray:

fCQN6uU.jpg

Yes, an Indy with Father DX Pack with additional 1/6 scale Motorcycle from "the last crusade" would be my holy grail....... :pray:

fCQN6uU.jpg

That's a great picture. I would get that set if they did it. Indy is my favorite movie character so I can never find enough stuff related to the movies.

I thought I use the day to swap the clothes for the first time ever and use the map room of Tanis display. I like it so much that I now made me a new wallpaper :clap

P9gq0DX.jpg

IW8a2uu.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a similar body to use for this with the muscular neck and torso but with double jointed arms? Or is it hard to swap arms on these bodies?

Is there a similar body to use for this with the muscular neck and torso but with double jointed arms? Or is it hard to swap arms on these bodies?

You might want to try a new HT Wolverine body, that has double jointed elbows and the same torso. I just picked one up for a bash and it works well, good skin tone too.

After the Bespin Luke sold out I got nervous and was able to talk my wife into a payment plan, LOL! Long story short...Indy ordered!! :whip :rock

I will have to sell off some of the accessories to fund it tho, LOL! So if anyone needs the staff with headpiece, map room outfit, temple dio etc shoot me a pm. :wink1:

Great pictures Paramoremcr88 !! :clap
I really love the contrast !

I recently discovered the Tanis map room outfit for me an can't stop making shots of him......

hq9zHWB.jpg

Back