HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AH, nice to see this thread is settling to a more favourable feel to this figure than the constant bickering that erupts in most HTs threads.

Must be a 'honeymoon' thing. A few months after a HTs figure is released, most of the nay-sayers and titty whinners have left to infest the other HTs threads.

Keep the great pictures coming.

AH, nice to see this thread is settling to a more favourable feel to this figure than the constant bickering that erupts in most HTs threads.

Must be a 'honeymoon' thing. A few months after a HTs figure is released, most of the nay-sayers and titty whinners have left to infest the other HTs threads.

Keep the great pictures coming.

Always go with the titty whinners. More fun than the nay-sayers.

detail26-2.jpg

Nice shot. Ford :yess:

I'm really not an Indiana Jones fan (I don't think I've even seen all the films) but there is something about this figure that I really like.... I think it's the sheer amount of accessories he comes with and how he looks from afar with it all set up.... really tempted to try and pick one up later in the year when everything calms down

Not sure about the sculpt though

With how much ____ HTs got over this sculpt, I'd be willing to bet that another version will be made someday. I'm still happy with this figure so it doesnt matter to me. Temple of Doom would make a badass looking figure though.

I really hate this figure. That's why I bought it and play with it everyday. I keep taking the jacket off and on for different looks with other accessories. I really hate this figure. Wait I said that already. Sorry. I was busy playing with my Indy DX.

Love seeing new pics!

I didn't have the funds for this figure and while I think it's awesome with some minor gripes (the bottom lip and the eyes), I'll be holding out hope for a TOD version (my favorite film of the series). Would still love to see a Belloq in ceremonial robes though!

This is my favorite figure. It may not have the best likeness, but I have the most fun with Indy. Sometimes, we even go dancing. Wait, that was too much...

I've been buying parts to create a TOD Indy. I just got the head, so I can start modding it. There's so much to mod on it though, not sure where or how to start. I know what I want to do, but that's another story.

Back