HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this questions was already answered or even asked but is it worth replacing the Hot Toys idol scene with the Sideshow version?Can someone PLEASE tell me if it's worth it?THANX!^_^

There have been comparisons somewhere in the 1 billion pages and 3 seperate threads :D

If you can get the Sideshow one cheap then sure, why not. But the difference is definitely not worth paying a premium for on ebay.

How can you say you speak for MOST of us? MOST of us do not think its great.
How about you start a poll mate?
:lol

Are you sure MOST of us do not think its great?

Maybe you should start a poll!

P.S. I happen to agree with you LOL

I was trying to be sarcastic.. :monkey3maybe we should start a poll!:lol
:panic:

Definitely, this is far too serious a matter to leave to subjective perception. Only a poll will solve this controversy once and for all!

And then the debate resumes LOL

I dig mine too, definitely would vote positively on a poll.

To be fair though, Indy is my only HT figure. I can see how others that have a lot of HT figures can find him lacking when compared to others like Jack Sparrow.

The saem can be said for any company's figures though. Sideshow has hit some definite home runs with some of their figures like ANH
ObiWan while fouling out on ones like Bespin Han.

Has anyone tried putting Sideshow Indy's clothes on the Hot Toys Indy's body? I have a Sideshow Indy and if it would look good, then I may just buy the HT Indy Body, hat, and head off ebay to upgrade my figure.

I don't think it's worth it, zeiss. When you look at them side by side, you really see how finer the quality is on the Hot Toys figure. Maybe you can get away with the Sideshow pants and bag. But the HT jacket and shirt are definitely better than Sideshow's. The belt/holster gear is a little better, but not by much IMO.

Just posted a ton of pics up on FB ahead of my review.
Nazisbeware.jpg

detail3.jpg

detail27.jpg

pose4-3.jpg

detail26-2.jpg

pose17-3.jpg

A1detail35.jpg

Back