HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5407900_orig.jpg

Run_Bubble_Girl_by_sexypuerto.jpg

The sculpt size and the hat really work well with the HT body at a distance... can't tell if that's a repainted one or not but the standard SS paint job really hurts the swap on close-ups.

that sideshow head looks terrible on the HT body. that headsculpt is so archaic compared to the HT version. how can anyone prefer the cartoony asian plastic toy SS indy sculpt to the far superior HT version is beyond me. even hasbro did a more accurate looking harrison ford sculpt.

that sideshow head looks terrible on the HT body. that headsculpt is so archaic compared to the HT version. how can anyone prefer the cartoony asian plastic toy SS indy sculpt to the far superior HT version is beyond me. even hasbro did a more accurate looking harrison ford sculpt.

:exactly:
Why the SS sculpt is applauded over and over is WAY beyond me...must be ME:dunno

When :pigfly:, but Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

:exactly:
Why the SS sculpt is applauded over and over is WAY beyond me...must be ME:dunno

I understand that people can like the SS headsculpt considering not everyone have the same high expectations... I mean I have seen people collecting worse things than ugly SS figures.

It is a good option for those who like the SSC sculpt. Just find one of the great painters on the board to repaint it, because that stock paint job will not stand.

The sculpt size and the hat really work well with the HT body at a distance... can't tell if that's a repainted one or not but the standard SS paint job really hurts the swap on close-ups.
My Indy has a Kuato repainted head. It looks much better on this new body than it did on the old Pro. Here's a close up pic, for those who are interested:

DSC_0329.jpg

Side by side comparison..SS sculpt looks like an animated cartoon version of Indy..there I said it.:lecture That one still from ROTLA is NOT a typical HF face- amazing how little he looks like himself in that still-!!!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..anything that keeps this thread going OK by me..:rotfl

Back