HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love all the pis you guys have been posting...:) It's made me pull the trigger... can't wait for Indy DX to arrive!

Last edited:
There are some really good deals for this figure right now. Even if you don't think the figure looks exactly like Ford (I think it does look like him from some angles), it's still a great figure overall. I think there is someone in the buy/sell section that is letting one go for just $200

There are some really good deals for this figure right now. Even if you don't think the figure looks exactly like Ford (I think it does look like him from some angles), it's still a great figure overall. I think there is someone in the buy/sell section that is letting one go for just $200

I agree, if I can get the figure for what I think it's worth then I'll get it. 200 dollars is an ok price actually.

I purchased the DX new for $225.00 shipped with I thought was pretty fair... and there is an extra body as a bonus. Now I need a second head, and I can use it with the SSC Tanis set when it comes out...:) Thanks guys!

I'd get the Indy DX if it cost $120 or less. One day... my holy grail will be mine. I can wait. :)

Raiding_The_Lost_Ark_17_minutes_d_un_documentaire_sur_Indiana_Jones_1-f9c41.jpg

Last edited:
Not a very good pic, but he's been a lot of fun to display. I think when I get the Tanis environment, I'll switch him over to the Arab outfit.

I just unpacked and set up Indy in my display... I never say this, but he's waaaay better in person than pics....very happy with him.. perfect no, but really good...:) In hand there is no question who this is suppose to be... Looking forward to a HT 1/4 scale Indy figure.. you know it's coming...LOL. Wonder if the 1/4 scale figs catch on and they seem to be by all the posts today.. how long until the static SSC 1/4 statues bite the dust..???

I just unpacked and set up Indy in my display... I never say this, but he's waaaay better in person than pics....very happy with him.. perfect no, but really good...:) In hand there is no question who this is suppose to be... Looking forward to a HT 1/4 scale Indy figure.. you know it's coming...LOL. Wonder if the 1/4 scale figs catch on and they seem to be by all the posts today.. how long until the static SSC 1/4 statues bite the dust..???

:goodpost::exactly:

Where can I find this figure for the best price? Preferably in Europe?

Back