HT Dog Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VVydm0xuZ3M&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VVydm0xuZ3M&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Some more self-promotion, huh? :D

You were right; I wasn't disappointed at all with this figure. Looks fantastic!

No, it was actually to show anyone who wanted more photos. Self Promotion would be making a new thread. :D

I'm glad you like it, alas I had to sell it as well, needed the money. :monkey2

It looks good in that video, maybe I'm too harsh on this figure sometimes. Very innaccurate but cool looking nonetheless and certainly passable from a distance or casual inspection.

I just don't trust rubber figures, even though I personally don't have any extreme cases of deterioration. The thought that such expensive figures will eventually disintegrate kinda makes me stop and wonder should I have bought them in the first place.

I saw the youtube describing the skin losing its gloss because we handle the figure. Can we use Future floor wax to clear coat the skin again? Sometimes I use Future to clear coat my model (Gundam, tank, etc).

It looks good in that video, maybe I'm too harsh on this figure sometimes. Very innaccurate but cool looking nonetheless and certainly passable from a distance or casual inspection.
i got mine because NECA won't make one in the same scale.
i'm not getting any more HT aliens. they look stupid.
I just don't trust rubber figures, even though I personally don't have any extreme cases of deterioration. The thought that such expensive figures will eventually disintegrate kinda makes me stop and wonder should I have bought them in the first place.
samesies.
that's why i went out of my way to get the few rubber suit figures i still have for dirt cheap and got rid of the rest.

Just wasted a good portion of an hour to get that stupid leg on. I almost made me want to smash it to piece.

Wow, I must've gotten lucky then. I can't believe people had trouble with it. Reminds me of the Predator shins though. I've had trouble with those. Anyways, congrats man on getting one.

Wow, I must've gotten lucky then. I can't believe people had trouble with it. Reminds me of the Predator shins though. I've had trouble with those. Anyways, congrats man on getting one.

Thanks dude. Yea it took a lot of work. I tried everything and nothing worked. When I finally got it in I was a super happy camper. Hard to say no to the prices GoHastings offers especially with the coupon code.

DogAlienside.jpg
DogAlienfront.jpg
DogAliencloseup.jpg

How do you get the mouth in the open position without the inner jaw extending?
You don't. Thats how it is. I hate this figure..mine just broke, for the millionth time about a week ago. It can't stand up AT ALL on it's own.. I had to turn it into a Predator's kill.. sigh.

How do you get the mouth in the open position without the inner jaw extending?

You don't. Thats how it is. I hate this figure..mine just broke, for the millionth time about a week ago. It can't stand up AT ALL on it's own.. I had to turn it into a Predator's kill.. sigh.

Actually I stuck a screw in there under the inner jaw to just prop it open. Pretty easy trick. Not permanent and safe.

Actually I stuck a screw in there under the inner jaw to just prop it open. Pretty easy trick. Not permanent and safe.

Cool, thanks. I may try that someday soon. I like the pose mine is in, but I get tired of the inner jaw being out. However, with the pose it's in it doesn't look good without the mouth open.

Back