HT Dog Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Im thinking of buying the Dog alien (Cow alien if you watch the DC) from Alien 3.

How's the quality of that figure? Does if have the same problems as the AvP aliens from Hot Toys?

Apart from the leg being a bugger to get on, which caused the shiny surface to come off when forcing it on I've had no problems with mine. With regards to the shiny stuff, when its on the shelf I can't tell the difference and you could probably apply your own anyway if you wanted.

Anyway, I've not had any problems with it!

rubber bodies aren't bullet proof. but be careful, patient, don't play with it too much, leave it displayed in a cool, dry room... and you won't have a problem

it's a good figure. recommended

Yeah be prepared to have an absolute nightmare experience getting the leg on, at best all the sheen will rub off during the process and at worst you'll break your figure. Apart from that if you don't mind innaccuracy its a good figure.

it's a cool figure if you can get it for under retail. otherwise, not worth it.
but, it's not like you have any other choice in 1:6 scale. as soon as NECA grows a pair and makes 1:6 aliens, i'm getting rid of mine.

it's a cool figure if you can get it for under retail. otherwise, not worth it.
but, it's not like you have any other choice in 1:6 scale. as soon as NECA grows a pair and makes 1:6 aliens, i'm getting rid of mine.

If Neca made 1/6 scale they'd be pieces of junk.

The Alien 3 figure is excellent ( though I agree with the problems getting the leg on ) and I've had no problems with mine . Apart from the "Big Chap" , I have all the HT Aliens and the only one(s) which has issues is the "Aliens" Warrior . I have 2 and BOTH broke . That figure is absolutely riddled with problems ( threads on the board will attest to that !) . I personally think that HT rushed it into production without putting the necessary R+D into the materials used, as all the other rubber coated Aliens are fine . Go for it , I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Had a dilemma the other day. Big Chap or Dog Alien? Went with Chap and reading about it here made me feel like I made the right choice. :lol

By the way, the only reason why i'm looking at this fig is because my current alien figure (Medicom Alien) isnt very posable, I want an alien that is in the "ready to jump at your throat"-pose.

This is the best i got out of him

bild

bild

Just ordered myself a Doggy off GoHastings. Funnily enough, the coupon code they had on their site home-page expired, but the one posted here worked just fine; got the little bugger for $87.60 + expedited shipping (with a price that low, why not spend the extra $5 to put a rush on the delivery?). Best. Deal. Ever.

Sigh... and so the summer of fun begins :rock. Thanks for the heads-up on the code though, guys! Their original price is fantastic by itself (and I would've glady sprung for it even then), but with the added 20% off, my day has been made!

Just ordered myself a Doggy off GoHastings. Funnily enough, the coupon code they had on their site home-page expired, but the one posted here worked just fine; got the little bugger for $87.60 + expedited shipping (with a price that low, why not spend the extra $5 to put a rush on the delivery?). Best. Deal. Ever.

Sigh... and so the summer of fun begins :rock. Thanks for the heads-up on the code though, guys! Their original price is fantastic by itself (and I would've glady sprung for it even then), but with the added 20% off, my day has been made!

Yea I think that code works for everything on their site. Just gave it to my friend and he ordered Marcus, v1 John Connor, T-700, and 2x both Neca 12" T-800s. Awesome deal.:clap

I have no luck. Try to access the page but always system error :(

That happened with me, too. Don't run a search and click on the picture to go to the page. Mouse over the picture and it will show a Quick View button. Click that button and Add to Cart from there.

Then, just follow the instructions and use GOHAST20. You might run into more error pages along the way, so I kept trying from the beginning (making sure I had only one item in my cart to avoid overlap) until I was successfully able to submit the order at the last step.
The pages might take some time to load (don't click anything, just wait), but once you get to the Order Submitted page and recieve a copy of your reciept via e-mail, you've gotten your order through.

Their site has been acting really weirdly the past day. Iono...

That happened with me, too. Don't run a search and click on the picture to go to the page. Mouse over the picture and it will show a Quick View button. Click that button and Add to Cart from there.

Then, just follow the instructions and use GOHAST20. You might run into more error pages along the way, so I kept trying from the beginning (making sure I had only one item in my cart to avoid overlap) until I was successfully able to submit the order at the last step.
The pages might take some time to load (don't click anything, just wait), but once you get to the Order Submitted page and recieve a copy of your reciept via e-mail, you've gotten your order through.

Their site has been acting really weirdly the past day. Iono...

Thx for the info bro. I'll try it.

Back