HT Celtic Pred Prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mind I have found an online shop in the uK that is selling Scar and Celtic for £129 a piece..........

Great find....there's money to be made there! I haven't seen either Scar or Celtic go for less than $350- on eBay. What is £129?...around $260 US?

lol thats just crazy.. 1000 for a figure like hicks???? thats the kind of money you pay for one of a kind customs from the far east.this is just silly..
the guy who bought the lot of figures for $860 must be feeling pretty damn happy now..

I think the guy who bought the full marines lot for ~$850, is the same guy selling that Hicks. Can't double check since I deleted that auction from my watch list.

I think the guy who bought the full marines lot for ~$850, is the same guy selling that Hicks. Can't double check since I deleted that auction from my watch list.

You're right. And he's selling all of the HT Aliens figures separately, which made me think that maybe he was just reselling the lot before he had even won it for sure. But he started his auctions a few hours before the auction for the full marines lot started, so that doesn't seem to be the case. And yes, I can't believe that the winner for Hicks will pay up, but you never know.

It defies logic to pay that much for these kinds of figures, when you hit the 500-1k mark theres alot better out there

I'd be tempted to sell now and buy later when the sanity has returned. But.....what if it never levels out? Then you're screwed!

What the hell , they obviosuly have a job that pays enough to make you crazy!.
1025 right now , i bet the seller is in disbelief.
That much for a plastic figure , ha!.

That other Hicks on Ebay is $1,525.20 with 8+ hours to go! :lol This definitely 3 buddies inflating the price of these figures.

That auction eventually ended at $2,325.00! The winner, cleymard, never received any feedback from, or left any for the seller callbob. Looks like it probably was people who knew each other... lol.

That auction eventually ended at $2,325.00! The winner, cleymard, never received any feedback from, or left any for the seller callbob. Looks like it probably was people who knew each other... lol.

why would they have feedback already? the auction just ended today...

ah, good point, I didn't even check the date.. I thought it was an old auction. My mistake. :eek:

Back