HT Blade stakegun/shotgun. Can anyone make one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Basically I'm looking to buy one if someone here could make one for me, or if anyone could offer assistance with reference pics and/or materials to use I'd be tempted to try making one for myself.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Are there any pics of that one? I didnt even know it came with the toybiz version I havent seen it anywhere here...

Here ya go.

214xd0n.jpg

Hmmm...not too sure on that :)

Think I'll just ebay a shottie and some extra stakes and see what I can do from there...

Are you sure thats accurate? In the film I thought there were only 2 stakes attached, that looks like 4, like the gun Reinhardt had in the second one...

Different weapons, I think. I started building one for a custom Blade years ago and it did not look like that one. The pictures I was working from were 2 stakes mounted in a custom-built pump. Easy to do with sculpey and a donor shotgun.

Yeah thats what I had figured from pausing the film, seems like the 'pump' is made to wrap around the barrels that contain the stakes...

Reinhardt (Ron Perlman) uses a Remington 870 shotgun fitted with a TacStar pistol grip, and modified to fire silver stakes as well as regular ammunition as his weapon.

here's some pixs from the movie I hope it helps

B28708.jpg

Blade2_Remington.jpg

Sorry I think theres a little bit of confusion here, its the gun Blade uses at the beginning of the first film that I'm looking for, the one that only has 2 stakes.

Thanks anyways mate sorry about the confusion!

Oh My Bad I should have read more... here you go
The shotgun the Blade (Wesley Snipes) uses in the film is a Benelli M3 Super 90 with a pistol grip modified to fire silver stakes, as well as normal ammunition.

Benelli_m3-1-.jpg

Blade_Benelli.jpg

Blade_Benelli2.jpg

I hope I got it right this time:eek:

Back