HT Batman Fever...How Much to be an Addict?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting sucked in by the hype, but I went ahead and ordered the Bat-Pod too. Must sell a few things on ebay to afford this haul, but I've always been jealous of my friends that have ED-209 and the Power Loader in their collections. To have this sort of quality for my favorite comic book character is just too good an opportunity to pass up!

Put me down as one of the weak souls who purchased every single damn item. :rock

Have one of each ordered and like someone else mentioned earlier in the thread I'm not even a die-hard batman fan, just a casual superhero movie fan - these items are just too cool not to have and TDK is virtually guaranteed to be a great film.

I only pre-ordered BB Batman and the Joker. The vehicles aren't gonna happen for me, and I didn't care for the new suit in the film. However, if HT makes a Scarecrow, Two Face, and Neeson as Ra's, I'm there!

You know that HT will go deeper on this line, amounting to even more money spent. Here's hoping they revisit BB as well.

You know that HT will go deeper on this line, amounting to even more money spent. Here's hoping they revisit BB as well.

If Hot Toys does make this a full fledged line then I am sure we will get some BB characters. Also I plan to cancel everything else just to collect this line if I have to.

Really only Ra's and Ninjas are the only characters from BB that couldn't double as a TDK version. Scarecrow could go either way though. I just hope they give him both a suit and straightjacket as well as mask and Murphy head.

what site would you guys say is the best site for getting the HT joker
if he's not already sold out

I orderded the tumbler from Joe just 2 days ago :) :)
now I am looking on ebay to get a bat-pod for a descent price.

I am waiting for hot toys and especially medicom to bring out pictures of there final New Costume batman.

and Joker will be for some time later in the future :)

aaand now I could finally order the Bat-pod for 307 dollars, including fast shipment to europe

Got what I want, Tumbler + Bat-pod,:banana now wait untill they release :horror

I'm just getting the BB Batman and the Joker figure... Tumbler is badass, but I honestly would have nowhere to display it.

I'm just getting the BB Batman and the Joker figure... Tumbler is badass, but I honestly would have nowhere to display it.

Re-arrange my friend-- Jabba's Throne room will be moved and the Tumbler will have its place. After seeing the movie I am more stoked than ever to get these HT stuff... Bring it!!

Back