HT Batman Fever...How Much to be an Addict?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Joker? Batman is gonna get lonely on the shelf....:D

:lol True, but he's replacing my Takara Bats. While the Joker was cool, ~$180 shipped for a figure without any real complex accessories or costuming was too much IMHO. I had to pass.

Besides, if I had $150 spare sitting around, it'd be helping to fund a BD Predator 2 :D

Where are you guys preordering? Seems like most US retailers are already sold out.

I can't even find the DCD anymore!

got me a tdk batman from toys2 unfortunately they were all sold out of joker and had to turn to ebay as for me.........no tumbler..........damn it!!!!

What's the rush? You KNOW Hot Toys is just going to release another version of the Joker some few months down the line.

What's the rush? You KNOW Hot Toys is just going to release another version of the Joker some few months down the line.

In fairness the second version may be missing his jacket or have extremely cracked face paint. Hot Toys will most likely make the two versions different enough to warrant buying two figures.

i have one of each item on order. i dont regret any of it. im anxiously awaiting every piece. if HT announced a BD Tumbler tomorrow id buy it right away. i love the new Batman franchise that much. i wish i could hold out for some of it and buy it later but i seriously dont believe any of these items will be easy to aquire in the future. because this license is so popular and the fact that these are really only for sale overseas, is gonna make them very hard to get next year, i gaurentee.

I orderded the tumbler from Joe just 2 days ago :) :)
now I am looking on ebay to get a bat-pod for a descent price.

I am waiting for hot toys and especially medicom to bring out pictures of there final New Costume batman.

and Joker will be for some time later in the future :)

I have bought and paid for these from abc express.

2x BB batman
2x DK batman
1x Joker
1x Batpod

Will purchase a tumbler from them as well as soon as I can afford it.

HT is striking gold with this line.

Also I dont know if this is old news.. Someone on the toyworld.com.hk forum had a little chat with Howard Chan and he said they were aware that the shoulder pads looked too big and the cowl was slightly off on the DK batman. He said those issues would definitely be dealt with for the production run.

Cheers!
Nanda

Also I dont know if this is old news.. Someone on the toyworld.com.hk forum had a little chat with Howard Chan and he said they were aware that the shoulder pads looked too big and the cowl was slightly off on the DK batman. He said those issues would definitely be dealt with for the production run.

Cheers!
Nanda

sounds very very nice, I hope to see some pictures of the final product from hot toys than! :) (of of the medicom one)

Prices are approx and not including shipping.
BM ver1 135.00
BM TDK 135.00
Joker 135.00
Tumbler 400.00
BatPod 240.00

Around 1050.00 not including shipping.:horror HT is having Christmas in July:rotfl

I'm now down for the whole load as I'm sure a lot of you are, and I'm sure we'll be adding at least 3 or 4 more figs before it's done.

When was the last time you invested 1K+ in a 1/6 line during it's first month of release? This has got to be record setting. Also a testament to the strength of 1/6 collectors purchasing power and enthusiasm. Only HT coulda sucked that kinda 1/6 cash out of me...baztards.

Batman ver.1
Joker
Tumbler

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm going to try and halt it right there.

I"ve got Joker and TDK Suit bats coming from toys2, thats it. I have neither the space nor the money for the vehicles, and while the new v1 looks nice and has some neat stuff, its not worth replacing my original v1. I know people had problems with it but i still love it, one of my favorite ht figures:
htbblit.jpg

Seeing the movie tonight, and i can't freakin wait...

Can't wait for joker or the new batman either for that matter, guh the waiting sucks....

I admit it, I'm an addict. I'm 72 years old and have been a Batman freak since I was in the fifth grade. Over the years I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this collection. I ordered one each on everything from T2. I already have the DC Direct figures. Space to display?, I have trouble finding space to store items. I have all the DC Direct Batman statues, and the action figures. I've got to thin out this monster, but I cann't seem to part with any of them. Some times I wish I'd gone with a section of the Batman world like Batmobiles. I know I'll buy any varient figure HT produces in the future. Now that's an addict.

I admit it, I'm an addict. I'm 72 years old and have been a Batman freak since I was in the fifth grade. Over the years I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this collection. I ordered one each on everything from T2. I already have the DC Direct figures. Space to display?, I have trouble finding space to store items. I have all the DC Direct Batman statues, and the action figures. I've got to thin out this monster, but I cann't seem to part with any of them. Some times I wish I'd gone with a section of the Batman world like Batmobiles. I know I'll buy any varient figure HT produces in the future. Now that's an addict.

that is awesome!!! I really hope when i'm your age I'm still into this hobby. Congrats on staying young.

Back