HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting this figure to sell out on Sideshow. I'm guessing this means that others retailers wouldn't be getting it then.

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting this figure to sell out on Sideshow. I'm guessing this means that others retailers wouldn't be getting it then.

They never were. That's what makes it an exclusive. Sideshow said before they even got this, that there's was enough for most everyone who wanted one. And that's why they limited to one per person.

They never were. That's what makes it an exclusive. Sideshow said before they even got this, that there's was enough for most everyone who wanted one. And that's why they limited to one per person.

Yeah, it makes me even more excited that I managed to get my order in last week! :yess:

Looks like they made just the right number of these. A week or so to sellout is a good amount. Not so fast that people can't get them, not so long that people feel stupid for having preordered at all.

SnakeDoc

Looks that way. Not sure if it was a SS thing, or a HT thing ... but the quantities seem about right.

SnakeDoc

I'm just say SS cause they were being blamed for hyping and mislead, etc. But looks like they knew what they were doing after all.

Eh. People complain about everything. Once they confirm their pre-order, they wish they had the only one. If they don't get a pre-order, then everybody should've gotten one. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

SnakeDoc

At this point i will not feel sorry for anyone who missed out on this figure, not in the least... there was MORE than enough to time to lock in an order.

M.

where can preorder this?

CanIhasaCheeseburger.jpg

Well, I hopped on the Flex Pay, Wait List. Fingers crossed, that one piece is gonna be available. Also ordered that Bly:) My first ever purchase, directly from Sideshow. I've almost used my newsletter sign-up 10$ discount, until I've read that fine print stating, that using discount codes, would rob me of the whooping 225 rewards points. Anyway, I am excited as hell. Its gonna be a long wait, till october.

Well, I hopped on the Flex Pay, Wait List. Fingers crossed, that one piece is gonna be available. Also ordered that Bly:) My first ever purchase, directly from Sideshow. I've almost used my newsletter sign-up 10$ discount, until I've read that fine print stating, that using discount codes, would rob me of the whooping 225 rewards points. Anyway, I am excited as hell. Its gonna be a long wait, till october.

How does the sing-up discount works?? I preordered (PPO) Batman but I haven't any chance of enter my -10$ discount code...

How does the sing-up discount works?? I preordered (PPO) Batman but I haven't any chance of enter my -10$ discount code...

When it was offered to the general public, you had the chance to put in the discount code. If you ppo'd batman and you really wanted to put in the discount code, then you had to cancel your ppo order and preorder the figure again.

When You sign up for Sideshow newsletter, You revieve a 10$ discount code. In order to check it, I believe You have to log in to Your sideshow account. Once You get it, it can be typed in the appropriate box, during the checkout. However I believe its only valid for Your first purchase(somebody correct me, if I am wrong). Also in the newsletter, there was a fine print saying that, items ordered with discount codes, do not generate reward points. That's why I havent used it. Not that it really matters. After all 225 points equals roughly 11$, if I am not mistaken.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back