HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, I read this quickly and misread "balaclava" as "baklava"; I was thinking, "since when do people on these boards critique tasty Greek desserts?" :lol

:lol:lol What a coincidence, just got some baklava from my farmers market downtown and was eating it when I read your post:lol

The figure looks fantastic. Even the elements that have been reused from the OC Bats, look better: the neutral mouth with improved paintjob, and the suit with the new awesome matte finish. I planned to make this my first ever flex-pay buy, but I am still hoping to find this on Ebay with decent pricing. What holds me back from ordering now from Sideshow is the shipping cost. International shipping with Sideshow tends to be on the pricey side, but the worst thing is that they won't supply You with the exact shipping cost, until the figure is ready to be sent. Which I dont understand, since the box dimensions and weight are know exactly for a long time now. It kinda ruins the whole flex-pay experience for me, when You know that there is going to be a fourth big payment, but You dont know exactly how big, until its too late to go back. Plus they state the full value, so I would be likely to pay a huge customs bill.

Not true, their international shipping is discounted. Why not email them and request a shipping quote for a similarly-sized and weighted product if they can't give you the exact quote for this one?

Not true, their international shipping is discounted. Why not email them and request a shipping quote for a similarly-sized and weighted product if they can't give you the exact quote for this one?

i tried this once, they said they couldn't give an estimate. :dunno

SSC is good for shipping costs internationally compared to other US retailers but are bad for filling out their invoices, in the best interest of the customer

I've got to pay shipping twice because the incoterm used on the invoice was "FCA" instead of the "DDU" that was listed on my iron men figures.

The change in harmonizing codes for statues means that UK customers will be charged 20% Tax rather than the previous 5% tax.

Damn...Back from vacation (no internet)...preorder is on hold...any chance getting it? Shipping to europe - 40 - 50 USD - or what are are estimated rates? Feeling with you -> all worldwide buyers.

Thufferin' Thuckitash! Rattle ththhhh cagesthhhhh! THWEAR to ME!

bb-2011-head.jpg

Nice review bud but...

while i like this figure alot it still baffles me on why hot toys would choose this mouth expression? as accurate as it is... its absolutely ridiculous.

bb-2011-head.jpg

will always remind me of this
batman-retarded.jpg

:lecture:rotfl:lol

It does look like one of those hilarious 'pauses' you get when you're watching something and have to have a p!$$ break.

its the £30 fedex want after delivery that makes it expensive but still cheaper than the bay and prolly easier to replace with SS than with ebay if theres a problem

This comment doesn't even deserve a witty poster or gif in response. Get it together man!

Ummm NO. Its actualy HT that needs to "get it together". Now if you wish to hold to the belief that the Reeve head is every bit as good as the Bale head then *snicker snicker*....go ahead & knock your self out man. But I for one like to call it like I see it.

Ummm NO. Its actualy HT that needs to "get it together". Now if you wish to hold to the belief that the Reeve head is every bit as good as the Bale head then *snicker snicker*....go ahead & knock your self out man. But I for one like to call it like I see it.

Have you seen either of these in person? I have, both of them, and I can call it like I seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back