HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Was it just me, or was everyone else experiencing major site slowdown here today? It was worse than the first day of SDCC when everyone and their mother apparently decided to log-on here to find out what new figures were being shown.

I guess all those folks will be back when the PPO for Joker 3.0 or whatever comes up.

It was horrible on my end, here and with SS.

If this had been a real deal exclusive that was going to sell out like a whore in Las Vegas, I would've been very upset. :lol

But instead, I went hours later after PPO was finished and bought myself a Batman Toyfair Exclusive figure. :yess: :lol

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Its still up for sale lol. Glad I went out of my way to try and get it at 10 am

But instead, I went hours later after PPO was finished and bought myself a Batman Toyfair Exclusive figure. :yess: :lol
Nice. I'm really glad this is being produced in enough numbers that everyone who wants one really can get one. :rock

It won't. The OG still goes for well above retail, and will always do so.

:lecture :wave :rotfl :wave :lecture
picture.php

Has anyone who ordered over the phone received a confirmation yet?

So... I'm the only one who phoned this one in?

I bought one of these pre-emptively the other day, in anticipation of this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-1-6-hot...279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc66ed4f

I was always scared of taking the cape off my OC figure, but since it is made to be taken off of this figure, I had to pick up the forigno cape. It improved my DX Batman significantly. Only problem is I'll have to keep the Bruce head on a body with a cape. . .

Nice. I'm really glad this is being produced in enough numbers that everyone who wants one really can get one. :rock

In one way, i'm happy that I will get him back (sold my OC :slap).

In another way, i'm sick to my stomach for paying $225 for an MMX. :yuck:

But I can't escape my signature, it always reminds me to man up or GTFO!

The hype is dead. LOL!
I wanna know how those scalpers feel, those who waited outside the ani-com for 5 days for this.

The hype is dead. LOL!
I wanna know how those scalpers feel, those who waited outside the ani-com for 5 days for this.

Man I am actually mad about this cuz I left early for lunch.....despite having tons of work to do and making my boss angry, rushed home weaving in and out of traffic while sweating and keeping one eye on the clock in my car,parked in another persons parking space that is closer to my apt and risking a big red sticker on my windshield, ran up the stairs tripping over my feet and almost falling and killing myself, dident even worry about eating anything even though I had skipped breakfast and was starving to death and getting a headache from no food intake...got on the computer 10 mins till preorder and was greeted to a crashed site,refreshed 200 times and finally got the order in. Now Its STILL available!!

The price tag is a bit depressing, but >$200 is gonna be the new standard for any reasonably fancy HT figure, I'm afraid.

I fear DX Luke is gonna be over $275ish.

Man I am actually mad about his cuz I left early for lunch.....despite having tons of work to do and making my boss angry, rushed home weaving in and out of traffic while sweating and keeping one eye on the clock in my car,parked in another persons parking space that is closer to my apt and risking a big red sticker on my windshield, ran up the stairs tripping over my feet and almost falling and killing myself, dident even worry about eating anything even though I had skipped breakfast and was starving to death and getting a headache from no food intake...got on the computer 10 mins till preorder and was greeted to a crashed site,refreshed 200 times and finally got the order in. Now Its STILL available!!
LOL :lol

Think of it this way--if you did pick one up and they sold out a few minutes after you ordered, it would all have been worth it. So, pretend that happened and you should be fine :D

I bought one of these pre-emptively the other day, in anticipation of this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-1-6-hot...279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc66ed4f

I was always scared of taking the cape off my OC figure, but since it is made to be taken off of this figure, I had to pick up the forigno cape. It improved my DX Batman significantly. Only problem is I'll have to keep the Bruce head on a body with a cape. . .

Yeah, that's a nice cape.

Althought the reviews I've seen for this new OC Batman shows that he also has a psuedo velvet cape similar to that custom.

What the hell?? This is still available? I stayed up until 4am to PPO this all for nothing??? :slap

Man I am actually mad about his cuz I left early for lunch.....despite having tons of work to do and making my boss angry, rushed home weaving in and out of traffic while sweating and keeping one eye on the clock in my car,parked in another persons parking space that is closer to my apt and risking a big red sticker on my windshield, ran up the stairs tripping over my feet and almost falling and killing myself, dident even worry about eating anything even though I had skipped breakfast and was starving to death and getting a headache from no food intake...got on the computer 10 mins till preorder and was greeted to a crashed site,refreshed 200 times and finally got the order in. Now Its STILL available!!

I ordered from work on my iPhone. Then I put my head on my desk and went back to sleep. :lecture

Yeah, that's a nice cape.

Althought the reviews I've seen for this new OC Batman shows that he also has a psuedo velvet cape similar to that custom.
Well it's more than the texture of the material. More than that is the way the cape "falls." That was the main difference with the DX cape I got.

Its still up for sale lol. Glad I went out of my way to try and get it at 10 am

:lol

Well, I actually walked out of a meeting at work to preorder. Good thing my manager is freaking awesome. :rotfl:rotfl

Just locked in my order these are still available I could not let my chance of owning a OC Bats slip by yet again... I cant wait for him to ship !!!

Well it's more than the texture of the material. More than that is the way the cape "falls." That was the main difference with the DX cape I got.

Crap, I knew years ago I would eventually have to get this custom cape :gah:

Damn you K80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back