HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in Spooktacular (10.24 - 10.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. It just billows out too much with the stock capes.

Photo Review 2 - 2

c79777c3.jpg

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

It does kind of suck for those of you that had to miss work to get your hands on this, only to find out later that it didnt sell out. Look at it this way guys, you have the figure now. No more worries, fearing $700 pricetags from Ebay, or rushing to get the PPO. Its all over. :)
Thankfully my girlfriend ordered mine while I was busy at work. When she told me that she got it my day felt much better.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

In one way, i'm happy that I will get him back (sold my OC :slap).

But I can't escape my signature, it always reminds me to man up or GTFO!

Hehe I think only you and I were dumb enough to sell the OC Bats. I could care less about the price tag, I NEEDED to get this one back. Now if only HT's can stiff the original Robocop owners next :lol i'll be fit as a whistle. :)

I just got home from dinner... I can't believe that these figures are still available.
What was the point of the PPO?

:lol I have this piece in a box of random accessories from various figures.

You should put it on and jump on any random van and see if you can slice it open, or try to bend the muzzle of an assault weapon you may have laying around. :yess:

What the hell?? This is still available? I stayed up until 4am to PPO this all for nothing??? :slap

I can't believe people are posting comments like this..:slap

It was not for nothing..you got your order in, so your getting that bad ass Batman figure...

If this had Sold Out and you didn't get yours, then people/you would say, '_____* Hot Toys, _____* Sideshow, I stayed up/got off work for nothing'...'I'll never buy another Hot Toys item'...'Now I have to feed the scalper'...blah, blah, blah...

You people need to be happy everyone got one...

Ingrates. Never happy. Damn if you do damn if you don't.

I wonder if they could possibly change it to 2 per customer now. Wouldn't mind anotha!

unled1mui.jpg

Seriously. . .I want two :(

Sometimes I wish I was a sneaky bastard like others around here who circumvent the rule with false aliases and alternate shipping addresses.

All this means is they'll have to sit on it for a little while longer. You realize that, right? A couple years from now, fools will be back to paying ridiculous prices for them.

All this means is they'll have to sit on it for a little while longer. You realize that, right? A couple years from now, fools will be back to paying ridiculous prices for them.

I was just trying to make a funny, not so much a statement. See, Dr. Weird is the scalper who is hoarding the figures....

Went in to work late to preorder this guy only to see he is still available... :/

The numbers on these must be huge.

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back