HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This being a wide release now completely destroys any monetary value of the TDK original suit.

I agree- once people start getting the new figure- until then it will be a $200 plus figure, no longer $400 plus!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Maybe some people are still buying from eBay because not everyone knows about Sideshow. Anyone ever think of that? I mean, there are Freaks here who are fully aware of Sideshow that didn't even know how a PPO works. :lol

And I love the "karma's a _____" type comments. :lol

What does PPO stand for?:confused:

yeah, it's hard to say what is going on with these auctions--are they really customers from the US? Not everyone has access to SSC ordering for these items.

Are these auctions even closing with "real" buyers, or are they just griefers or bid scammers making it seem like there's a demand at those prices?

Just too many unknowns to really care about what goes on with these ebay auctions.

All I know is that my money is not going to these scalpers, so I'm good.

yeah, it's hard to say what is going on with these auctions--are they really customers from the US? Not everyone has access to SSC ordering for these items.

Are these auctions even closing with "real" buyers, or are they just griefers or bid scammers making it seem like there's a demand at those prices?

Just too many unknowns to really care about what goes on with these ebay auctions.

All I know is that my money is not going to these scalpers, so I'm good.

:exactly::clap:goodpost::clap:exactly:

This being a wide release now completely destroys any monetary value of the TDK original suit.

Well, yes...but only until the inevitable problems surface with new formulation leaky rubber syndrome. The early suits may have used flimsy plastics for the underlying body, but the suit-rubber quality was/is pretty good usually (unless you were one of the unlucky ones whose suit turned grey and chalky.....)

Pretty Please, Officer!

2cp8i7ljpg.gif

I'm skipping to the end, just assuming that the past 20 pages are people saying "got him" and ____ing tittybaby whiners crying about the guido putting a gun to their head to force them to call in sick or take time off of work to order it, blaming Sideshow for "overhyping the figure." How'd I do? :lol

For what it is worth,,I think there is alot of collectors out there that have one hell of a bunch a money,And there is nothing wrong with that at all,That is what were all shooting for,And if they want something now they get it now regardless of the price,..I have a friend like that and money just really dont matter to him at all..If I want it I will get it..

I'm skipping to the end, just assuming that the past 20 pages are people saying "got him" and ____ing tittybaby whiners crying about the guido putting a gun to their head to force them to call in sick or take time off of work to order it, blaming Sideshow for "overhyping the figure." How'd I do? :lol

Don't forget about karma getting the evil scalpers.

Ha this is so horses arse. I was sat at working trying to ppo this for 30 minutes - refreshing, swearing, my colleagues saying WTF Is up you retard. I finally get the job done, feeling relieved with my pre order...... Then I get home 7 hrs later and then web is running sharp as a knife and it's still available. God I'm such a twat. Why all the fuss?

God hates scalpers. :lecture

You mean the ones who still got their $400 for the figures that're still selling on ebaY? :lol

Yes. Because everyone knows Sideshow has this up for pre-order. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back