HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

would be funny now if it pops up on AE or BBTS for 10% less...

I checked with my local shop (Toy Anxiety) and was told this and Sugarface (the Predator) would not be available via wholesale. So, no. Buy them from SSC.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

So, I was gonna use my 10$ off coupon on this guy for signing up to the newsletter awhile ago. Couldn't find out how though :dunno
Any help?

Just to let you know, discounts like that void all reward points you get for that item, so it's best to just leave it be.IMO

Now, bring on Jack and Mike!

So with all the hype and it not selling out in 5 min, but being available 3+ hours later, does that mean its not as exclusive as people thought and will be trade bait only for a true type figure? :nana:

Given all the buzz and hype about this figure, I'm completely shocked that this is still available.

Really makes me wonder what the ES is. Not that we'll ever truly know....

Just to let you know, discounts like that void all reward points you get for that item, so it's best to just leave it be.IMO

whewh, good to know:goodpost:

I checked with my local shop (Toy Anxiety) and was told this and Sugarface (the Predator) would not be available via wholesale. So, no. Buy them from SSC.

Yep already got mine. :hi5: Wouldn't mind a second one :)

So, I was gonna use my 10$ off coupon on this guy for signing up to the newsletter awhile ago. Couldn't find out how though :dunno
Any help?

you have to cancel and reorder. but the rewards points come to slightly more than the $10, using the coupon on something cheap is the best way to maximize it. but it's only a few bucks one way or the other.

Any help?

Just cancel your order.. Then order it again now that the site is back to normal and enter your welcome code that way. I did the same thing, no issues.. I called SSC and they said they have tonnes avail.

Its true you won't earn points, but on this purchase you would only Earn $11 worth. So it's up to you if you want the $10 discount on this order. or an $11 discount on your next order. For me, I rather knock down the price of this one :)

Ahh, okay. Thanks man. So the rewards system is pretty nice eh? says I can get like 220 points (not sure if that's a lot) on this guy. I'm gonna read more up on it, but I'm guessing it's kinda like a subway card? :lol. Once you reach a certain amount of points you get a discount off?

you have to cancel and reorder. but the rewards points come to slightly more than the $10, using the coupon on something cheap is the best way to maximize it. but it's only a few bucks one way or the other.

Just cancel your order.. Then order it again now that the site is back to normal and enter your welcome code that way. I did the same thing, no issues.. I called SSC and they said they have tonnes avail.

Its true you won't earn points, but on this purchase you would only Earn $11 worth. So it's up to you if you want the $10 discount on this order. or an $11 discount on your next order. For me, I rather knock down the price of this one :)
Yeah, I'm not gonna mess with it I'll just use it on my next order (hopefully Joker 2.0) :hi5:

Every 20 points is a dollar off, $11 for this may not seem like much, but it adds up over time, especially with a hobby this expensive.

Every 20 points is a dollar off, $11 for this may not seem like much, but it adds up over time, especially with a hobby this expensive.

Nice to know! Thanks man!:hi5:

I bet HT is releasing atleast 3000 to 5000 more of these, thats why it is still available 3 1/2 hours in.

Man, I am torn. I was going to get this for sure even though i don't collect 1/6th just because it was the coolest batman around. Now that sideshow has the DC license, its gotta be a matter of time before they do a comiquette or PF right?

Man, I am torn. I was going to get this for sure even though i don't collect 1/6th just because it was the coolest batman around. Now that sideshow has the DC license, its gotta be a matter of time before they do a comiquette or PF right?

Without a doubt. Although, HT tend to not lose their value. In fact, they almost always go up.
You could always get this now, enjoy it for awhile, and then sell it later.

Anyone else having issuse trying to log into their SSC account?

Got my order in via iPhone half an hour after it went up for PPO. Happy to see HT make so many of these :rock

Meanie got in his order, so we're getting one. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back