HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

wow. look at all those poor bastards currently holding the winning bid around $400 for all those batmans on ebay. The clock ticking down to their inevitable purchases must be sickening.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I just have ordered the Predator, it was faster than the Batman

Perhaps by perpetuating the myth that it is a limited edition that needed to be ordered during a PPO time and keep people from their work, when clearly this is something that will be available for awhile. It's just more smoke and mirror crap from SSC's. I'd appreciate some honesty and less oh this is limited, we have a PPO time frame and the system basically crashes as they are not prepared and creating an unnecessary panick for an item that ain't going to sale out today.

Seriously? Dude, grow up. :ohbfrank:

Hey guys, what does SS mean when it say "final accessories subject to change?" are we going to get more or less? The last sentence is usually "final figure may be slightly different" so this is something new for me..lol

oh crap, I forgot to put in my billing info. so now when I select confirm i get a little sentence that says "no payment information on file" ____.

Seriously dude? Anyways, the way it looks like, you'll still have it up for PO tomorrow, so chillax and just update your info after the Shad.Pred. thing gets over!

wow. look at all those poor bastards currently holding the winning bid around $400 for all those batmans on ebay. The clock ticking down to their inevitable purchases must be sickening.

:goodpost::exactly::exactly:

Amazing that the iron man exclusive sold out in a half hour.

Seriously dude? Anyways, the way it looks like, you'll still have it up for PO tomorrow, so chillax and just update your info after the Shad.Pred. thing gets over!

I know right? haha, but I'm not freaking out I don't get ecstatic over things like this. I'll just wait it out for another 20 minutes then get a regular PO. A PPO doesn't mean you'll get your figure before everyone else right?:hi5:

I was 1 click away from ordering it, but my wallet was behind me all this time and I didn't know, she slapped me in the back of my head :(

Hey guys, what does SS mean when it say "final accessories subject to change?" are we going to get more or less? The last sentence is usually "final figure may be slightly different" so this is something new for me..lol

It means that HT might change their mind about what the figure comes with.

I don't need it, have the original.

Random question i am from the uk and have not ordered anything direct from sideshow before do they ship to uk and if so how much tax do i have to pay?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

suckers

So why is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back