HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

WHAT THE @!@#$$??
Now it is just a regular HT figure?
Really, WT@??????:cuckoo:

Oh well WE didn't know how many they had....

It is still a Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusive... the PPO is Sideshow's system for selling the figure; that is, a streamlined priority pre-order. After an hour, the system returns from the streamlined state to normal and if the item isn't sold out, it just reverts to their normal system for selling, i.e. the regular pre-order. The figure itself is still considered a Toy Fairs Exclusive and that doesn't change because of the way it is sold or how many is sold.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I had ordered mine withim 2 minutes after the countdown! And I did it from Brazil with a very poor and old notebook! No kiding!:yess:

I think I've ordered one. Got my confirmation email along with order ID but included in the email was the following:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

So, have I secured one?

Log into your user account it should be listed I had thesame error and mine is on my list!!

yeah man i got the same email and since its still up for pre-order id say we are good to go:yess:now the wait to get him:1-1:

THIS is what I want to do this afternoon! ;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbP1K-bQB6g&ob=av2e"]thisafternoon[/ame]

Ok, now that I can see my account, it is there on the list, no longer worried about the error in the email:clap:hi5::yess:

Well it is obvious ALOT will be made ...I think HT will go into production on a big batch in the weeks ahead hence the late Oct shipping date(leaving HK in late Sept probably)

Now I don't now if get the Shadow Predator

I need this to sell out already. My willpower is beginning to buckle. :lol

Many Asian scalpers have just fainted!

I'm still having trouble accessing sideshow... the webpage can't load...:mad:

only took an hour got my conf email YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

quite pleased lol :)

still available for pre order... seems like there is more than enough to go around.

Are you guys kidding??? This thing still hasnt sold out??? All that ruckus for nothing. :thud:

THIS is what I want to do this afternoon! ;)

Joke or not, that is no reason to post Nickelback. Come on man...bad form.....

Vanderbeek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back