HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Hahahahahhaahah....ow. I bet the people that paid the scalpers are frustrated right now. It's like watching a stock you just sold rally 20%.

Well, I guess I'll go check my account to make sure the order went through. If not, I think I'll go to the bathroom, get a cup of coffee, and come back and resubmit the order.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I think I've ordered one. Got my confirmation email along with order ID but included in the email was the following:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

So, have I secured one?

I got the same thing in my email. Its probably fine and I think most people got the same issue.

All I see is Flex pay option now. Well, that disappeared and now I can't get it to load at all. Maybe they're changing the site back.

Yeah, got one. I hope all who want one get one.

Suck it E-Bay sclapers.:nana:

That was fairly easy. Can't wait to get him.

Well it is obvious ALOT will be made ...I think HT will go into production on a big batch in the weeks ahead hence the late Oct shipping date(leaving HK in late Sept probably)
I hope Hot Toys decided to produce an extra thousand figures to stick it to the scalpers who picked up a bunch of them at the conventions.

Hahahahahhaahah....ow. I bet the people that paid the scalpers are frustrated right now. It's like watching a stock you just sold rally 20%.

Well, I guess I'll go check my account to make sure the order went through. If not, I think I'll go to the bathroom, get a cup of coffee, and come back and resubmit the order.

Or watching a stock you bought lose 50%.

When will cards be charged for this?

Got my Batman ordered and my Spider-Man shipped today, it's all coming up Hot Toys, lol

Only the Flex-Pay option is available now.

its changed again from pre-order to special order opportunity,please log in again:dunno but takes you back to your account page so i assume they have sold out:dunno,hope everyone who collects for real snagged one as i did:1-1: now for mr shadow predator:gah:but i think he will be easy to get considering how many grabbed a bats:yess:limited numbers,limited to exactly how many.....mmmm.....something fishy me thinks:exactly:supply and demand springs to mind:peace

All I see is Flex pay option now. Well, that disappeared and now I can't get it to load at all. Maybe they're changing the site back.

it should be the normal SS site again until about 2:55 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back