HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm pretty sure it means you've secure one but I also did get the email too.

Yeah, I try to re-order too but they won't allow it so it means I'm in! :yess:

Thanks! :hi5:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Yea it was 800 per show not only 800! I agree I too hope he eats it! I hate people that pop off like that! O I paid $1300 well the3 good news is buddy you could have bought 5 or 6 for that price!!!!

good luck to all those getting the pred. the site is still jammed for me. but it was so fine when i POed batman...i thank you god.

Good luck to anyone scalping these, they must have made thousands!!!

You mean those buying it to sell later?

Is there a NRD on this?

Happy Day!

I got one.

I got one for $240.38. I've never done priority pre-order before so I have two questions.
1. Will we be charged at all for prioriy pre-orders?
2. Can anyone order more than one Batman and still not be charged?

Thank God I got a chance to get this figure.:hi5:

PPO is the same as a regular order, except for the special order time.
1. You get charged when it ships.
2. It one per order...

Edit post.

This figure is still available, what after 1 hour? And its now orderable by the non PPO crowd on the site. They really did make a ton of these I guess.

What quarter are these supposed to ship???

anyone wanna buy my bruce wayne head for $500?:wave

I think I've ordered one. Got my confirmation email along with order ID but included in the email was the following:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

So, have I secured one?

It's cool everyone got a chance to get one. The scalpers on eBay are going to have to come down with their prices unless they're utterly and completely out of touch.

I checked my user account and my order is listed as new!!! I have the error email also..

I think I've ordered one. Got my confirmation email along with order ID but included in the email was the following:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

So, have I secured one?

you'll be fine. a lot of people's emails are jacked up

Yea it was 800 per show not only 800! I agree I too hope he eats it! I hate people that pop off like that! O I paid $1300 well the3 good news is buddy you could have bought 5 or 6 for that price!!!!I was off work today! this is the only hot toys figure I have ever wanted bad enough to sit a refresh over and over for almost 25 min I almost gave up! Im so glad I stuck it out!!! this is sweet!!!

got mine in 5 minutes, the hype and scare was not needed. website seems to be running smoothly now and plenty left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back