HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12

After a long walk in the park, enjoying sunsets in the beach and inviting her to dinner, my wallet said no. I think I'd have to pass on Wayne :(

:lol :lol :lol :lol
Well me and my wallet are still in the honeymoon phase, so Im getting my hands on ol' Mr. Wayne. :)
Thats a bummer you have to pass on it man.

My wallet is full of cobwebs where the cash was stored. Thankfully, I just got a credit card with 0 interest for a year. So I'm buying this sucker.

I can't wait to pre-order tomorrow! :yess:

Not going to be any where near a computer on Friday. Guess I lose!:lol

The way i see that, he didnt get the ironman secret project, so why bother getting the rest.

He told me he'll be trying for them (Batman and Predator)

(RE: Toys2)

Tomorrow? Isn't it on Friday?

FiyfL.gif

Does anyone know what the dude actually said that prompted that reaction from Bale?

SnakeDoc

Here is the full interview:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6gIc_8pXUI"]‪Christian Bale Sings the Powerpuff Girls Theme‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone know what the dude actually said that prompted that reaction from Bale?

SnakeDoc

Peter Travers asked him about a song he once sang, Bale didn't get pissed as one would assume from the GIF but his reaction is indeed GIF worthy :lol

That whole interview was weird.:lol

Couple ways around postage costs - as most companies want to use a priority postage which comes in around 70USD

Use www.shipito.com - set up an account they work as a middle man and then forward onto you.

Works well when retailers have free domestic shipping and then to get it from US to Australia you can use a plain old airmail service which is around 40USD (same as from Asia to OZ).

You can even get Shipito to consolidate and repack parcels after building up a few in their storage warehouse - makes it even cheaper again

Sideshow only ever seem to use FedEx though. Other than buying direct from Sideshow, I generally get all my Hot Toys from Hong Kong and the postage ain't too bad from there.

Sideshow only ever seem to use FedEx though. Other than buying direct from Sideshow, I generally get all my Hot Toys from Hong Kong and the postage ain't too bad from there.

I agree. I don't think 48 usd in shipping from HK is bad at all. Considering they have someone drive it from the airport to my home every time with EMS delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back